WWE Diva

Sorry last chapter was a little short!

***At RAW STILL MEGAN'S POV!***

Me and John got to some arena and we walked in I was wearing my bootie shorts with a RKO tight shirt on with some DC HighTops. I didn't want to be alone so I was with John the whole time.

"So Meg, what to come down to the ring with me?"

"Sure. But what about my head?" He took off his hat and made sure not to put pressure and my stitches and put the hat on my head.

"There! You can't even see it!"

"Thanks daddy!" I hugged him.

"Welcome kiddo, now go do something with Mike if he's here."

"Ok! I'll see you later daddy!" I texted Mike The Miz asking where he was, he was he and in his locker room. I walked around until I found it, I knocked and the door opened and I got pulled in really fast, he pulled me into a hug as soon as I stepped into the room.

"Hey baby."

"Hey Mizy Pooh."

"Hey you remembered!"

"How could I forget!" We smiled and I took his hand and walked out of the room, "Where are we going Lil'Orton?"

"I don't know! Just to walk around!"

"Sounds good to me! Anyways guess who I'm fighting tonight?"

"Who!?"

"CMPunk."

"Beat his face in."

"Will you come out with me?"

"I would love to Mizy Pooh." He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

***Johns Match! Megz POV!***

I walked down to the ring with my father John Cena, his opponent was Kane. He doesn't scare me... I think?

I was at ring side when the bell rang, Kane glared at me so I flicked him off, the crowed cheered. John came up from behind Kane and punched him in the back on the head, Kane turned around and set John up for a ChokeSlam but I jumped onto Kane's back and put him in a sleeper hold, he fell to his knees John got me off of him and AA'ed him and won the match. I got into the ring with my dad I felt someone grab my leg and pull me down. I hit my head on the mat, I saw Kane get up and ChokeSlam my dad Kane got a mic while I sat up and my hat fell off and I could feel blood run down my face.

"So Megan, or Mrs.Cena, did you have a good birthday? Cause by the looks of this video you had a good time." Everyone looked at the tron and it showed my coming out of the club drunk and stumbling around, it stopes when Punk came in. I looked at Kane while I teared up, "What I do has nothing to do with yo ugly ass." The crowed cheered, I walked up to Kane an slapped him.

"Whatcha going to do bout that huh? I ain't got a contract here so you can't hit me." He raised his arm so I dropped kicked him and helped John up.

"You ok dad?"

"Yea sweetie I'm fine but your not. Your bleeding." I smiled.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." He took my hand and we walked out of the ring after I kicked Kane in the balls. "That's for showing all these nice people a video of me drunk."

Medics were waiting for me backstage but I pushed pass them to clean up to walked down to the ring with my boyfriend Mike The Miz.

***Mikes Match!***

I walked down to the ring in the same clothes but different shirt, I had on a Miz tshirt. I hoped in the ring with Miz before Punk came out and Mike pointed to his cheek so I kissed it, I heard Cole say, 'Miz is way to awesome for her!' So I walked over to Cole and grabbed mic, "Oh so now who I date is your business?"

"No I was just saying.." I cut him off.

"I could care less about what your saying Cole, and I don't think anyone really cares. Now stay out of my personal life, K?" He nodded his head and I dropped the mic and noticed that Punk was in the ring staring at me, "Stop Punk. I mean it." He didn't stop till the bell rang, Mike kicked him in the face and yelled, 'That's for staring at my girl!' Aww! Punk somehow GTS'ed him but Miz kicked out, Miz got up and walked over to me and told me he was going to win this for me. Punk came up behind him but Miz dogged it, Yes! Miz punched Punk in the face and Punk fell hard, Miz stomped on his hand and pulled him up to his feet. He dragged Punk over to the corner and he climbed to the top rope with Punk.

He got Punk in a weird position and threw him his shoulder and jumped. Punks face hit the mat hard. Miz covered him for the 3 count, I jumped in the ring and hugged Miz. We walked to the back while we held hands, Vince approached me.

"So Megan that was quite a show you but on out there."

"I'm sorry about that." I looked at Mike while he kept a firm glare on Vince.

"Don't be. The people love you! Just like you dad!"

"Well thank you!"

"Your welcome. But I came here to ask you if you would want to be a WWE Diva?" Mike looked at me with a smile on his face, "I would love to!"

"Great! Now after you head heals we can meet up so you can sign with us."

"Sweet!" We said our goodbyes and he left, I turned to Mike and he picked me up and hugged me, "This is so Awesome!"

"I know! Now we can wrestle together!"

"You know it baby." He smiled and kissed me on my lips after he put me down.