'Week'

As I fell I felt the cord snap making me fall to the ground, when I hit the ground I started coughing because the cord choked me. I heard the door open then saw my dads shoes in front of my face, he quickly got the cord off then sat me up and pushed my head into his chest leaving his hand on the back of my head. He held me lightly rocking us back and forth whispering 'Shhh, your ok now. Your ok now.' He whispered sounding like he was going to cry I held onto him silently crying into his chest.

"Your ok now." He whispered again.

"No I'm not daddy, I'm not ok." I whispered back shaking my head no.

"I love you so much." He whispered, I heard more footsteps come in then walk next to me. I looked up and saw Randy, he sat next to me and held my hand.

"It's all to much." I choked out.

"I know honey." My dad said to me.

"Can you take it away?"

"If I could I would do it in a second." He said holding me tighter, I stood up and shook my head no while I paced around.

"M what's wrong?" Randy asked.

"EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING IS WRONG RANDY! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK!"

"M, please calm down." He said softly standing up with John.

"WHY! WHY SHOULD I CALM DOWN! GIVE ME ONE DAMN GOOD REASON TO CALM DOWN!" I screamed.

"You don't need to be so worked up right now M."

"ANOTHER THING I CAN'T DO RIGHT! CALM DOWN!" I yelled and ran off the bus seeing Mike in his car again, he saw me and got a worried look on his face then got out of the car and started to run after me. I ran faster wanting to lose him but I tripped and fell onto the hard ground, "Megan! Are you ok!?" Mike asked coming to my side but I scooted away from him until my back hit the wall of the arena, he came closer until he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry." I sobbed into his chest, "I'm so sorry Mike."

"It's ok Megan. And I do still love you, I will never stop loving you."

"How did you hear me?"

"You yell loud..." He said holding me tighter, he looked at me then at my neck, "What happened to your neck!?" He asked lifting my head up and looking at the bruise on my neck.

"I don't wanna talk about it..." I said putting my head in his chest, "I'm so sorry Mike."

"It's ok Megan, it's ok." He whispered holding my head in his chest, I heard footsteps then Randy and Johns voice. They started to walk over to us but the footsteps stopped, "Don't you two dare go over there!"

"Why not!"

"You really wanna go ruin that?"

"No Mrs.Orton." John and Randy said at the same time.

"Good, now John go to your bus and Randy lets go."

"Yes mother." They mumbled making me slightly laugh with Mike, Mike lifted my head up and looked into my eyes. He put his hand on my cheek, "Listen to me Megan, I am never going to stop loving you. No matter what you do I couldn't love you any less." He said pushing his forehead onto mine, he put his other hand on my cheek then brought his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck then kissed him for a few minutes, we pulled away and he still held my face.

"I'm going to let you think for a while ok? I'll give you a week to make sure you still want to be with me. Even if you still do right now I want you to think, ok?" I nodded my head yes then kissed him again, "I am not leaving you, I'm just letting you think. I love you M."