A certian little person has gone missing

I started to stir and felt them put their hand over my eyes, "Don't open your eyes yet little Cena." I heard Randy say but he wasn't the one carrying me.

"Ok.. But this is freaking me out, and where's my PoohBear!"

"Oh you'll love us later. And here's your demon dog according to John." I felt him put Pooh on my stomach so I started petting him while I kept my eyes closed.

"He is a demon dog!"

"Your a demon dog." I said causing them to chuckle including the 'mystery' man who was holding me. They all said bye and their wasn't anymore talking, "Can I open my eyes?" They didn't answer so I held onto them and PoohBear. I felt them take PoohBear then open a car door, they set me down on my feet.

"Ok, open your eyes." I opened them and instantly jumped in his arms.

"Mike!" I yelled and wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around him.

"Hey babe." He said laughing.

"What are you doing here!"

"Vince canceled the rest of the tour because of our stuff at WrestleMania."

"I missed you."

"I missed you to baby." He said wrapping his arms around me, I looked at him and pressed my lips onto his. He kissed back and leaned against the car, he slid his hands in my back pockets while I locked my hands behind his neck. He licked my lip for an entrance which I gladly allowed him in, "GET A ROOM!"

"EWWWW!"

"LOOK AT YOU TWO! ALL NASTY!" Randy, Phil, and AJ yelled passing by in their cars, I pulled away from Mike and rested my forehead on his smiling.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you to." He opened my door and set me down then got in, I held his hand as he drove to the hotel. When we got there I grabbed PoohBear and our stuff and walked up to our room, I opened the door and put Pooh down then flopped on the bed with Mike.

"What'd you do in Canada?" I asked his as I started playing with his hair.

"Radio shows, signings, shows.... The usual."

"The wheels on the plane go round and round!" I sang and he groaned making me laugh.

"I sat through like 10 hours of that!"

"I'm sorry Mikey." I said crawling on top of him and pecking his lips.

"I missed you so much." He told me.

"How much?"

"This much." He said kissing me, he rolled us over and well... You get the picture!

I woke up next to Mike who was already awake and playing with my hair, "Michael, what are you doing?" I asked him smiling.

"Playing with your hair."

"Why?"

"Cause it's fun."

"I love you." I told him putting my head on his chest.

"I love you to." He said and kissed my head, I started kissing his neck when there was a small knock at the door.

"Go away AJ." I said still kissing Mike causing Mike to chuckle and flip us over while he started kissing me.

"It's an emergency so both of you put some clothes on and get up!" I got up and so did Mike, he slapped my ass before I slipped my underwear and shorts on. I put a bra and shirt on and opened the door while Mike was putting his shirt on, "Nice hair." She said smiling.

"Shut up!"

"What I can't compliment you guys on your sex hair?" She said looking at me and Mike making me blush.

"April!" I said playfully pushing her.

"Ok ok! Now come on, Randy said he needs to talk to both of you, like now."

"Ok." Me and Mike fixed our hair and walked down the hall with AJ, "Good luck." She said when we got to his door. We knocked on the door and Randy opened the door looking worried, "Is Alanna with you!?"

"No? Why? Where is she!?"

"Someone took her!" I looked at Mike with worry.

"What do you mean someone took her!"

"We were checking in and me and Randy turned around for a second and when we looked back for her she was gone!" Sam said in tears, Randy wrapped his arms around her and I heard my phone ring, "What?" I said answering my phone.

"Seems like a certain little person has gone missing?" I froze, I can't believe he would go this far.

Super short chapter I KNOW! Trust me, next one will be good! Keep commenting please!!!