Chapter 15

Still Megz POV!

I ran to mikes room when John yelled, "I'll get you later!" I smiled and knocked on Mikes door, he answered and was in a towel.

"Hey where did you go?" I came up close to him and he sniffed my little shirt, "Ohh."

"Yea! Looks like we both need to get dressed, it's almost 8:30!"

"So who's getting dressed first?" Mike asked me but I already took off my little shirt now only wearing some shorts and a green bra. He looked me up and down and I blushed. He walked over to me and put his hands on my hips and kissed me, I pulled away.

"We can save the rest for later." He smiled and grabbed my other shirt, it was neon pink, he pulled it over my head and then I got his work out pants.

"You better put on some boxers before I take that towel off." He wink at me and put on some boxers then the gym pants but I put his shirt on.

**Training Time! Megz POV!**

Me, John, and Mike were training when someone who I didn't want to see walked in, John was teaching me to RKO(Which Randy was supposed to be teaching me but couldn't make it today). "What do you want Punk?"

"To watch you train." John and Mike stepped back which told me I needed to end this with Punk,

"That's to bad cause I'm saying no."

"But I'm saying yes."

"Does it look like I care what you want? Cause I really don't."

"What's your problem."

"Your my problem Punk! You need to leave me alone cause your really freaking annoying!" He took a few steps forward and John and Mike stepped up, I looked at them, "This is my fight." They backed up alot and I turned back to Punk,

"I want to be friends but if you keep acting like this Punk, then you can forget even talking to me." He got a little closer but I stood my ground,

"I'm sorry, but I guess we can be friends if that's what you want." I hugged him,

"Thank you Punk." I looked at John and Mike. "Can me and Punk talk in privet?" They nodded and left the room and I turned to Punk.

"Why would you scare me like that?" He looked confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"When you texted me off of Zacks phone."

"I never texted you off of Zack's phone, Why? Did something happen?" I thought for a second.

"No, but what about at Kofi's party? You kept making me drink."

"Because u said u wanted to drink the pain away? Whatever you meant by that?"

"I said that? Why?"

"I don't know.." I fell to the floor holding my head in my hands and Punk followed.

"Hey, it's ok. It will only get better." I looked at him and smiled, "Now, can I teach you my GTS?"

"Sure!" I yelled for John and Mike to come back in and they did.

"Punks going to teach me to GTS. " John smiled and Mike eyed Punk. Punk picked John to GTS, hehe! But he didn't do I hard enough to hurt John, I was next and Punk let me do it on him.

"Wow girl! That was perfect! You sure do catch on fast!"

"Thanks!" John gave me a high 5 and Mike hugged me, Punk eyed Mike a little. I hope this wont be a problem, but with my luck it will be.

***Hotel with John, Mike, and Punk! Still Megz POV!!***

We were watching movies when I had a flashback.

~Flashback~~~

I woke up like a hour later to whispering, I knew I was still hight but not so high.

"What the hell do you mean she got high!?" It was John, my daddy! I got up out of bed and hobbled my way to the kitchen, yup I was still high! For sure! I walked into the kitchen and all 3 guys looked at me, I looked right at John, he got up and looked into my eyes then looked away, "How did she get high?" He sounded mad, I walked up to him, "Hi daddy!" He hugged me and I hugged back and said, "Bear Hug!" John smiled, Cody gave my dad the stuff Chris gave me, John took out a blunt and sniffed it, "Yup that's weed." He looked at me, "Megan honey, who gave you these?" I laughed and said, "The short man with the lights on his jacket! Hahahaha!!!" Mike looked at Cody and John with angers eyes, "Jericho." Mike ran out of the room and I saw Randy on the other side of the door and he grabbed Mike and took him back into our room, "Mike stay here, me and John will handle this." Mike nodded and then John left and Mike closed the door then came over to me and hugged me, "Mike The Miz?"

"Yes baby?"

"I'm still sleepy!"

"Then sleep in my arms."

"Ok Mr.!" I fell asleep in his arms.

~End of Flashback!~~~

John looked at me while Mike and Punk watched the movie and they could tell something was wrong.

"What happened?" I looked at him.

"How did you know it was weed? He looked really confused, Mike and Punk turned around.

"What are you talking about sweetie?"

"Chris Jericho got me high, then you sniffed something and knew it was weed. How would you know what it smell like?" He looked down and didn't say anything. Mike and Punk looked at each other and knew the answer.

"John. How would you know what weed smells like?!" I raised my voice a little bit, he looked up with sad eyes and a little bit of anger, "Cause I used to smoke it! I started when I was 15 and didn't stop till like 3 years ago!" I just stood there looking at my dad.

"And you weren't going to tell me?"

"I knew I was going to have to tell you one day, but I didn't think it would be so soon." I went over to John and hugged him.

"Your not mad?" I looked at him.

"How could I be?" He smiled

"But there is something I need to tell you daddy." John looked a little worried and then Punk and Mike turned back around to look at me.

"What is it?"

"Punk wasn't the one who texted me, it really was Zack." John put a hand on my shoulder, "Well now you just can't be alone or with Zack." I nodded my head then laid beside Mike and Punk.