Birthdays and drinks

Sorry that the last chapter sucked. But this one should be better!!

***MEGANS POV!!***

It was the night of my birthday and Randy said we were going to a club, I put on my black sparkly skin tight dress and some heels. I looked myself over in the mirror and walked out of mine and Johns hotel room to go meet Randy, John, Miz, Cody, and Zack so we could go PARTY! I felt weird in this dress because it was so tight, I walked into the lobby and the first person to notice me was Mike. He walked up to me and kissed me on the lips real quick, I think John may have saw that.

"You look stunning baby."

"You don't look to bad yourself Mizy Miz!" We smiled and Randy came over.

"Look at my Lil'Viper all grow up!"

"Thanks Mr.Orton."

"I think I'm going to cry!" He faned his eyes like a girl, "Your so dramatic!" He laughed and so did me and Mike. Cody and Zack walked up to me.

"Well look at little Megan!" Cody told me.

"You look SSIIICCKKKK!"

"Haha! Thanks Zack and thanks Cody Bear!" I saw John looking over to me and I walked over to him, he looked me over.

"Look at my baby girl all grow up!"

"Thanks daddy!"

"Well since were all here, lets go!" I started walking when Mike sneaked his arm around my waist and we walked to Johns car.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I stumbled out of the club and held onto the wall so I could stand up straight, I was hobbling around when I felt 2 big tattooed arms wrap around my waist.

"Mizy Miz is that yoouuuuuu??"

"No." The arms wrapped tighter because I was trying to break away, I started jerking but they just got tighter.

"Let me go strange person!"

"I can't do that."

"Why not?" I asked in a little kid voice when they are mad.

The person didn't respond so I turned around, it was Punk.

"It's Punky Pooh!" I poked his nose an started to fall but he caught me.

"It's little Megan."

"Who's Megan?" I ran my finger down his cheek.

"Your Megan."

"Opps!" I held my tummy and broke away from Punk, he came after me but I fell and hit my head on the pavement.

***PUNKS POV!!!!***

I saw Megan stumbling out of a club so I ran up to her and held her up, she started struggling and turned to face me. She was drunk, that's why she wasn't scared of me. She started holding her tummy and broke away then fell and hit her head on the pavement.

~*~*~*~*~ Megan's POV!***

I woke up in a hospital bed, I saw that John, Randy, Mike, Cody, Zack, Dolph, Sheamus, and Punk. Why the hell was Punk here, why the hell am I here? I think I fell, I'm drunk. John was holding my hand and Mike was on my other side.

"Hey baby girl, how how feelin?"

"I feel funny." I laughed a little, I saw John look at Punk.

"Do you remember anything?"

"All I remember was I was outside and someone was with me, I think?" I giggled and looked at Mike, he stroked my hair.

"How's this guy?" I pointed at Cody. They all looked at me with a questioning look then Cody spoke.