Chapter 16

I <3 the WWE!

***Mornin! Megz POV!***

I woke up in between Mike and Punk, John was at the very end of the bed with his arms spread out. I nudged Punk and told him to be quiet, we got up and I walked Punk to the door.

"See ya Punky pooh!" He smiled and leaned in but then back out, "See ya mini'Punk!" We hugged then he left and John snored, hehe! I laid back down beside Mike and he woke up, "Hey baby." He said to me in a sleepy tone.

"Hey Mizy Miz!" I kissed him and we both looked at John then I looked back at Mike, "Pretend to be asleep, no matter what try not laugh!" He nodded then laid back down but kept one eye open and on me, I put my foot on John then pushed him off the bed and laid down next to Mike so fast I was like a freaking Ninja! I saw John get up off the floor and look at me and Mike, he had his arm around me and it made John smile. His smile turned into a evil smile when he got up and started to walk on the bed, he then started jumping on the bed yelling, "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I got up and so did Mike, "John if you don't sit down you aren't getting any pancakes!" Mike told him like he was Johns dad, John stopped jumping and sat on the bed. I laughed, I stopped and John and Mike looked at me while I had a flashback.

***FLASHBACK!!***

I was 5 years old, I was hiding in my room while my mom and dad yelled at each other. "Leave! I don't care!" My mom yelled at my dad, 'I'm taking Megan with me!'

'No your not! She's mine!' I ran out of my room and into the room where my mom and dad were screaming at each other, 'Daddy are you leaving me again!?'

'Yes.'

Don't leave me daddy! Please don't leave me again! I'm your baby girl!' He pushes me down and walked out.

***END OF FLASHBACK!***

I didn't realize I was crying until I came back, John and Mike were saying my name. I ran to John and put my head into his neck and hugged his neck tight, "Another flashback?" I nodded my head. "What was it about?"

"My.. My, dad. He was walking out on me, again." He rubbed my back and past me to Mike, "Shh. It's ok. We would never leave you." I looked up at him, "How do I know that for sure? My dad always said that but he would always leave then come back when..." I pause for a second an something came back to me, "He rapped me." Mike held me closer and John stood there holding his head in his hands, "That's what she wouldn't tell me." Mike nodded and John whipped a few tears off of his cheek. I got up and went to John, "Are you going to leave me to?" I saw more tears escape his eyes.

"I would never leave you, no matter what. We all love you to much to leave you."

***RAW! MEGZ POV!***

Me, Mike, and John walked into the area for Raw this week. It would be the night I would interfere with Punk's match, I had all my memory back but only a few memory's were lost.

Me and John shared a locker room so he warmed up for his match with BigShow next and I curled my hair and put on a little makeup. I had on shorts, not bootie shorts but almost, a cut off shirt which cut off after my breasts showing my belly button ring and some new Vans I got from Mike.

"So Mr.Dad? You ready for your match?"

"Well Mrs.Daughter, I am ready for my match. Are you ready to interfere with Punk's match?"

"Yea, but I wish they could have told me to ruin Zacks match and beat his face." John laughed as his names was called, "I'll see you later ok? Make sure you stay away from Zack." I nodded and hugged John.

While John was in his match I went to go find Punk and talk before his, and a little mine, match after John's match. I found Punk drawing X's on his little tape sleeve things he always wears, "Hey Phil! I mean Punk!"

"Hey Megan! I mean lil'Punk!" I smiled.

"So you know what Vince is making me do right?"

"Yea.. You have to interfere with my match against Randy."

"Yea.. I'm sorry, I asked him if it could be anyone else but nobody else was available." He nodded and heard his music and we high-5 each other while he walked to the ring, I had to wait till Punk set Randy up for a GTS then be a distract to Punk. I heard Randy's music hit and saw him walk up to me, "Listen really fast, you need to be careful out there tonight ok!?" I nodded and he kissed my head and I heard a lot of people go, 'AWWW!' And I blushed a little bit. A few minutes has passed then I heard some worker dude told me it was my Q.

I walked down to the ring to my theme music, 'RockStar by NickleBack' Punk started at me with fake anger on his face and I just walked up to the ring and Punk started yelling at me, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! GET OUT!" I smiled evilly as I saw Randy come up behind Punk and RKO him, I got into the ring and gave Randy a hug. He got out of the ring first but I couldn't leave, why? Because Kane and Zack Ryder had pushed me down, Zack pulled me up by my arm and then threw me out of the ring from the top rope but Randy caught me. He set me down and then I saw my dad run out and him and Randy were kicking ass! I got up and got in between John and Zack and turned to Zack with a smile on my face, he smiled but I slapped him and started going off on him, I punched and kicked till Randy and John pulled me off of him. Randy and John asked me if I was ok and I was, when I got backstage Mike was waiting for me and pulled me into a big hug, "Baby are you ok!?"

"Yea!" He gave a kiss and then we heard someone coughing, we turned around to see Zack. My face turned from happy to anger in a second I hugged Mike a little tighter cause Zack did scare me.

"What the Hell was that Zack! What's wrong with you!"

"Sorry Megz."

"Don't ever call me that again! We're not friends anymore Matthew! And Phil never used your phone, it was you! You don't want me with Mike, you want me to be with you which will never happen!" He frowned with anger and stepped forward, Randy, John, Mike, and Punk(Where did Punk come from!?) took a few more steps forward to Zack and Mike put me behind his back.

"You know what Zack, I suggest you leave my daughter alone before something bad happens to you."

"And if you don't Me, John, Mike, and Punk will make sure you stay away from Megan." Randy said to Zack standing almost right in Zack's face, I love how they all protected me. Zack looked at me and said, "Watch you back." He was about to walk away when I grabbed his arm, "No, you need to watch your back from now on. I wouldn't want The Viper to bite you, oh wait.. I would." I pushed him back and hugged Mike from the side and we all watched Zack walk off, "I want to RKO the shit out of him." I smiled, "You want to do that to everyone!"

"Well yea, but I have a reason now!"

"Ohh Randy..." :)