Release Party

Ok I'm changing it from WrestleMania to Extreme Rules! Really important!!! Sorry guys but there's so much happing and I really needed to catch up with all this! But Megan is the new Divas champion and Mike is the Intercontinental Champion and aslo! John is the WWE Champion and Randy is the Heavyweight Champion!

Today is Extreme Rules... I don't have a match but my dad does and he's ready for it. Right now I'm in his locker room, "Please be careful out there daddy." I said to him as he finished up stretching.

"Don't worry honey, I'll be fine."

"I just have a bad feeling about your match."

"M look at me." He said holding my shoulders, "I'll be fine M, now I gotta go. And you, go sit with Mike and don't worry about me, I got this!" I smiled and walked him to the curtain, I have him a good luck hug while Brie gave him a good luck kiss. I walked back to Mikes locker room an saw him sitting on the couch waiting for me, I sat in his lap as we watched the match start.

Come on dad! Oh my god... He isn't thinking about that! I watched in horror as RyBack ran through the light stuff with my dad, I jumped up and ran out of the room and down the hall and saw my dad motionless on the floor. I kneeled beside him, "Daddy!" He groaned and medics surrounded him, they got him on a stretcher and made a the way to the ambulance. They were just about to put him in but he stopped them and sat up.

"Dad what are you doing!"

"Honey it's ok, I'm fine."

"Dad get your ass back in the ambulance!"

"Guys I'm fine, don't worry." He said and got off, I helped him walked back to his locker room where Randy who had Sam and Alanna with him, Mike, and Phil were waiting at. I helped him sit down on the couch, "Dad you need to go get checked out."

"I'll get checked by the medic later."

"You are so stubborn." I said and walked over to Mike who was standing up and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Alanna carefully climbed in Johns lap and hugged him, "Are you ok Uncle John?"

"I'm fine sweetie." He said hugging her.

We went home a little later, and when I say home I mean home. In Boston. But only till next week and it's also good because my album release party is in Boston this week. And John is letting me drive cause he was hurt, and I'm a amazing driver.

"SLOW DOWN! I DONT WANT TO DIE YET!" John yelled holding onto PoohBear making me laugh.

"Dude! Chill!" I said as we pulled up to the gate of the house, I put the code in and we drove in then got out of the car. I helped John in the house and up the stairs to his room, I laid him down on the bed and sat CMPunk style at the end of the bed while Pooh went around the house exploring.

"Dear daughter?"

"What do you want." I spat at him.

"A hug!" I rolled my eyes and hugged him then made my way to the door.

"M?"

"Yea dad?"

"Love you."

"Love you to dad." I closed his door then went to my room down the hall to my room and laid down on my bed but heard something at my balcony, I walked out and saw Mike leaning in the wall, "PoohBear!" I said and jumped in his arms.

"Lil'Miz!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Vince told me I could go to your album release party so I could take the week off!"

"Yay!" I said and kissed him.

"Lets go swimming." He said with a smirk.

"Ok." He carried me in my room and I changed into my swimsuit and threw his swim trunks at him that he left the last time we were here, he changed and I started for the door but he stopped me.