Chapter 39 Part 2

Mike had carried me back to his locker room where he was holding me, he had a match and I had to do stuff with The Shield so I changed then sat back down. 'I look like a army ninja in this.' I wrote on Mikes hand making him laugh, "Well your on sexy army ninja." I smiled and he kissed my cheek, "You sure your ok to go out there?" I pulled my phone out and typed 'Yea, it's just a house show so I'll be fine.' He said ok then I downloaded this app where I type stuff and a voice says it for me, I typed 'I love you.' and it sounded really weird making Mike laugh, "I love you to baby." He said then kissed me. My name was being called so I stood up and kissed Mike then walked out and saw Dean, Seth, and Roman.

"Hey M." Dean said.

"Hey M." Roman said.

"Hey girllllll." Seth said in a really gay voice making me laugh, I waved at them and they just stared at me, "Talk!" I stood there cause they were staring at me, "Why won't you talk to me!?" Seth said pretending to cry, I got my pen out and wrote 'Can't talk, if I do my voice could be permanently damaged.' on Seth's arm. "Ohhh!" They all said, I smirked and we walked to where we came out of the crowd at. I stood next to Seth and he messed with my hair till our music hit, we started walking down the stairs when I saw him. James. He stared at me with a evil smile and I sped my walking passing Seth in the process. We all jumped the barricade and stood around the ring where RyBack stood, we hoped on the ring but RyBack pushed me down along with the other guys sending us hard on the floor and into the barricade. I felt someone drag me up, Dean. I held my head as we made our way back up the stairs, I looked for James but he was gone. Once we got up the stairs and stared walking to the stairs that would take us backstage I really had to pee, I took my pen out and grabbed Deans hand. 'I gotta pee! I'll be right back!' he read it, "Ok, we'll tell Mr.Miz." I smirked then walked to the bathroom but before I could even get out of the stairwell I was slammed against the wall, I looked at him and I froze with fear. James. "Hey Megan, did ya miss me?" He held my arms above my head, I was about to scream but he covered my mouth, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I couldn't move, I was so scared. He got closer to my face, "So I guess you know John's your real dad?" I didn't move. He slapped me causing me to fall to the floor, "ANSWER ME BITCH!" I nodded my head and held my cheek, I tried to get up again but he kicked me in the ribs making me fall back down. He grabbed my hair and forced me to look at him, "I remember why you dyed your hair blond." He paused, "Cause you just wanted to forget me." He slapped me again, "But you can't forget me Megan. Remember all those times I touched you? Kissed you?" I started feeling so violated and tried shoving him away but he punched me in the lip, he started kicking me hard. I tried to roll away but he was to strong, "ROMAN! SETH! DEAN!" I screamed, he started punching me now and slamming my head into the wall. 'Do something Megan! Don't let him hurt you again! YOU HURT HIM!' I somehow jumped up and tackled him to the floor punching him 'HIT HIM HARDER!' I punched and pulled his hair, "SHUT UP!" I yelled at James 'Kill him Megan!" I stood up and pulled him up with me then slammed him into the wall, I grabbed his hair and started slamming his head into the wall. I saw blood on the wall so I stopped but kicked him in the head, I started kicking him everywhere. "I SAID NO JAMES! BUT YOU DIDN'T STOP!" I yelled then heard running up the stairs, I saw Roman, Seth, and Dean. All 3 of them had to pull me off James, I hated the feeling of their hands on me so I shoved them off me and my back hit the wall. I stared at James who's face was all bloody, every time I would breath in it would be a shaky breath followed by tears. "G-Go get M-Mike." I said and Dean and Roman ran down the stairs, "M, what happened?" Seth said then touched my arm making me jump, he quickly pulled his hand away. A few minutes later Mike, John, and Randy were running up the stairs, by this point I was sitting on the floor with my back against the wall and my knees up to my chest. Mike kneeled down in front of me, "M?" He whispered but I didn't answer.

"What the hell are you doing here!" John yelled at James.

"I came to see MY daughter!"

"She's my daughter James! DNA proves it!"

"I raised her!"

"Yea! Well at least I actually love her!"

"I love her! And she knows it." He said the last part looking at me with an evil smirk on his face, John punched James and him and Randy started beating him up. Mike sat next to me and touched my arm making me jump. "It's ok M, it's just me. I'm not gonna hurt you." He said wrapping his arms around me an putting my head in his chest.

"M-Mike." I said gripping onto his shirt.

"I'm gonna pick you up and take you to the hotel ok?" I nodded my head and he pick me up.

The ride to the hotel was foggy, I don't remember Mike putting me in the car at all. Now Mike was walking up the hotel stairs still carrying me, he got to our room. Wait, this isn't our room number? He set me down on then bed, "Hey baby?" I didn't answer, "I'm gonna go get our stuff so you stay here." I heard him leave, I got up and went into the bathroom and turned the water on as hot as it would go. I stripped down and got in.

~~~1 and a half hours later~~~

I was still in the shower. I've scrubbed my skin a few times trying to get the discussing feeling off my skin but it wouldn't go away, I started crying. Why can't I get this feeling off me? Why did he have to come back! I started scrubbing my skin again but the feeling wouldn't go away.

***Mike's POV***

It's been an hour and a half since she got in the shower and I'm getting worried, I opened the door and steam poured out. I made my way to the shower and heard soft cries, "M?" No answer, "M?" I poked my head in and saw her skin was so red and she was scrubbing it hard to, I turned the water off then touched her hand because she didn't stop scrubbing. I pulled a towel around her and picked her up then walked out and laid her on the bed, I got one of my old shirts and slipped it on her. I touched her leg to slip some pants on but she jumped, "Sorry." I said as she pulled the pants up, she put her hand on my cheek then kissed me. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me, I put my forehead against hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck, "James is going to jail." She put her head on my shoulder, "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you to." I whispered back, I spun around making her laugh then tossed her on the bed and I flopped down next to her. She sat up and I put my head on her stomach as we started watching TV.

***Megan's POV***

Mike had his head on my stomach and I started running my nails over his chest, "Mhandgrisyev." Mike mumbled, I laughed.

"What'd you say?"

"Fishy kiss me!"

"What?!"

"If you love me you'll fishy kiss me!" He made a fish face and I did to then leaned down and fishy kissed him, I started laughing and Mike did to. I pulled away then gave him a real kiss, "M, I gotta tell you something..."

"What is it?" I asked worried. He turned his head so it way sideways, "...I have to go on tour in Canada..."

"For how long?"

"A month... And I won't be able to call or text a lot."

"A whole month?" I asked sadly. He laid down next to me and put one arm behind me then put my arm around him and held my hand, "That's to long." I said nuzzling my head under his chin.

"I know, we've never been away from each other for so long..."

"Your gonna miss WrestleMania!" I realized.

"I know, but your not. Vince wants to know if your up for a match at WrestleMania?"

"Sure, against who?"

"Kaytlin, for the Divas title."

"Awesome!" I felt Mike chuckle.

"I love you." He said and pecked my lips.

"I love you to. Are you gonna watch it?"

"Hell yes I am." I kissed him again then pulled him closer. I can't believe he has to go...