Beginnings

Different book, different layout. There isn't going to be much input from me (because I'm shy hehe) but everything will be in third person. For all those who don't know a lot about the Omegaverse, I recommend you do some research before reading. All that's left to say is... enjoy!

~~~

Life is never fair. It has always been. Women were classed as inferior to men. The poor were seen as inferior to the rich. Kings were seen as superior to the bishops and knights. But the times of kings and queens and empires and royalty are gone. Now was the society of great imbalance, abuse of power, discrimination between secondary genders and sheer poverty.

This was the time where gangs and mafias had existed. Where the world had turned into a complete wasteland, and families were left in shit with nothing but the laboured jobs left for them. This was the time where the superior grew greedy, and stole and fought for money, the ones prooving to be champion bathing themselves in liquid gold, and the losers having to pay the price, either by working as servants or become much like the suffering families. Only a handful of those families are put under the wings of generous mafia bosses. Extremely generous mafia bosses. The rest were either slaves or beggars.

If you're expectant to read a tale on a ferocious, notorious Alpha who took shit from no one and worked his way up to being the grand mafia boss he was today, showering in fame and fortune, there are plenty other books for filth like that. Not everything here is full of 'sunshine and rainbows'.

Here comes the story of an Omega. He goes by the name of Izuku Midoriya.

His father, Hisashi Midoriya, was once a promising Alpha, with a capability of producing dominant pheromones - a gift that was rare amongst Alphas. By the age of 25, he had an average amount of wealth, and was already in suit of a Beta, her name being Inko. She was rumoured to be one of the prettiest Betas in the area, and Hisashi was determined to court her. So, after a few months of wooing, the two had mated, baring bite marks to prove it. For a few years, the two had lived a life of luxury.

That was, until Izuku came around.

At first, Hisashi was proud, having been the first to hold the boy without question. Pride made his Alpha chest swell, releasing dominating pheromones everywhere over the joy of having a son as his eldest, first-born pup. It was probably one of the proudest moments of his life.

Well, until his secondary gender was announced to him seven years later.

He was nowhere near an Alpha, making it hard for him to continue running Hisashi's mafia after he's gone. He wasn't even a Beta, which at least Hisashi would've tolerated. Alas, Izuku was a filthy Omega.

Omegas were seen as the lowest of all genders. There were so few of them, but were potentially one of the most useless genders of all, and hence there was no respect for them. 95% of Omegas were female, but all Omegas have similar traits or characteristics - weak limbs; having no upper body strength; are a real pain in the ass; those bulbous, wide eyes; are known to be delusional and a disgrace and have no ability to fend off even a Beta. They need constant looking after, almost like dogs, and their stench could get a lot more intoxicating, when compared to Alphas or Betas. Dependant shits, they were. Once upon a time they were respected, seen as fertile and needed to be cared for and tended to...

But worst of all are their heats. They were almost the sluts of society, and that was based on the idea that they went into heats. Once they enter, after a month, they release scents so pungent that you would be driven straight into their jaws. It got to the extent where Alphas were rumoured to mate with them, victims said to escape smelling like an Omega and with a bite mark on their neck. There weren't real cases in years, as there are natural heat suppressants and Omegas are more aware of where they enter heat, but just by the scent or look of an Omega and you're immediately frowned upon. Being an Omega was a shame, to both you and society.