The Horror

Gore warning🩸
~~~

ѕнιgαяαкι? тнє ƒυ¢к ∂σ уσυ ωαηт? 

αн вσмвєя, σℓ∂ ƒяιєη∂! ι нσρє уσυ'νє ησт ƒσяgσттєη συя ℓιттℓє αgяєємєηт!

ƒυ¢к σƒƒ! ι'νє gσт ѕнιт тσ∂αу! ιƒ уσυ'яє gσηηα αѕк мє ƒσя 'ησтнєя σηє σƒ тнσѕє ѕнιтту т-

ωє'яє ¢αℓℓιηg χ.

... ѕєяισυѕℓу?

вαкυgσ'ѕ α ¢σωαя∂. нє'ѕ ¢αℓℓє∂ 域 тнє ƒυ¢кιηg ∂єαℓ.

ѕнιт...

ι'ℓℓ ѕєη∂ α ℓσ¢αтιση. уσυ кησω ωнαт тσ ƒυ¢кιηg ∂σ

ѕραяє ησ σηє

~~~

[One week later...]

"DEKU!!!"

This stirred Izuku out of his deep slumber, tangled in twisted bedsheets. The noticeable change in the atmosphere was enough to lure him off the mattress, the blood rushing painfully away from his head, wavering on his feet and trying to gulp deep breaths in.

"DEKU!"

The voice was louder, and laced with a bit of panic, setting Izuku's heart off into a frenzy. To say he was scared was an understatement - he was there grappling for a worse-case scenario. Was someone else kidnapped? Or maybe murdered? Did the rebellion against Bakugo finally start? Hell, would he join them if it were the case, or defend Kacchan?

He manages to throw on an outfit at the break of dawn, the sky near pitch-black. A grey bra, a large black jumper, the zip completely done up, and some black leggings. He managed to pull some socks before Kacchan calls his name once more, his voice a little softer.

Gentle.

Izuku would've smiled at the thought had the scent of the anxious Alpha not hit his nose.

"K-Kacchan?" he near-whimpers, a shaky hand barely reaching out through the long sleeves as the Alpha barges through the door without knocking. "Wh-What's wro-"

"Sit down, Deku," he demands lowly, his fists clenched tight. His eyes were sunken and bloodshot, skin ghostly, lacking colour. Maybe a nightmare? Did he get any sleep last night?

He remains obedient, for both his and Kacchan's own sakes. He makes a list of checks: control your breathing; stop shivering; look at Kacchan; hold his hand to comfort him; hold back any tears; repeat.

The fists loosen, slack against Izuku's small palms. He attempts to console the Alpha, stroking his hand in ways he hoped felt comfortable. Either way, it didn't seem to have an effect on him. 

"We were given news," he all but whispers, his hand suddenly squeezing Izuku's own. 'Breathe', the Omega reminds himself. Oh how he wishes it were that easy. "Your...

"Someone attacked your home."

His throat closes up.

Tears pool his eyes, spilling instantly.