The Banquet

~~~

What was Izuku supposed to do that day? He didn't even know himself.

Almost at midday and he was left in complete isolation, minus the television that blared white noise in the background. In that time, Izuku could feel himself wasting away. It felt nice, though. A harsh change in environment. The stillness around him was comforting, the quiet sounds of birds chirping and the warm glow of the clouds shining through the windows providing a subtle sense of tranquillity.

A knock sounds.

"Is there anything you need?" someone asks. Izuku wasn't commanded to leave from his room, so he didn't assume that he was a servant like the one behind the door. Besides, having a servant asking him what he wanted must mean Bakugo had greater intentions.

"No thank you," Izuku timidly replies. He could smell that it was an Omega - a female one, again - but couldn't quite understand why they didn't enter the room, much like Tsu did.

The checks were almost a routine for Izuku. Every hour or so, the same knock would sound, and the same question would be posed. There was a point where Izuku wondered whether this was a display of Bakugo trying to court him. In honesty, it wasn't working whatsoever - in fact, it was rather pestering.

Not on the Omegan servant's behalf. Just Bakugo's.

Izuku's lips curl into a smile, amused. He enjoyed mocking the Alpha. The fact that he was trying to court him was just the cherry on top! Izuku wanted to see how long this treatment will pan out for. How long will Bakugo be lenient and show off to Izuku before he gives up and shoves him in a basement, rape him and do whatever the hell he wanted? Forced heat, perhaps? Izuku is quite aware that those exist.

But he didn't really care. At least, not yet. He was curious to see where this will go, and still stood by being the most difficult and disobedient Omega he could be.

A couple more hours past. The sun was on the brink of the start of a sunset, the shadows of the curtains stretching further across the room. That was when a rather loud knock had sounded, much different to the one an hour before.

"No-"

The door swung open with a clack, and Izuku yelped in surprise, somehow springing off the bed. He ducks behind the bed, panting rapidly as a sudden rush of adrenaline kicks in, peaking tentatively over after controlling his breathing. Humiliation floods him once he realises the person walking through that door was another Alpha with a different and weaker scent than what he was used to. It was a border line between a dominant and normal Alpha, with fresh mint as the most iconic smell. If Izuku hadn't known better, he'd have thought this Alpha were friendly.

What he was certain of, however, was how drop-dead handsome he was.

Everything about him was so... graceful! So delicate! Izuku had to blink a few times to take in the overwhelming sights. Never had his eyes bestowed on a person so beautiful and so... s-sexy! He had it all: angular but curved jawline; rounded cheeks; dainty nose; sharp and defined eyes. His figure was much like Katsuki's, although whilst he lacked some muscle in comparison, he made up for height. His lips are pressed together lightly, skin flushed with the faintest pink.

What stood out to Izuku the most were his eyes and hair.

Red and white locks drape around his head elegantly, framing the breath-taking shape of his jaw and contouring the carved features of his face. The partition was perfect, the appearance silky and so aristocratic. And then his eyes. God, Izuku couldn't take his eyes off them. One gleams a deep turquoise, like the waters licking gently against a golden bay, the other sparkling a stunning silver, that seemed blue under closer inspection.