Domination

So um... Idk how it happened but I forgot to update last week...

I'll try to do a double update this week or in a future week (the Easter break is nearly here) but, for now, I hope this'll make do!

Mild 🍋
Gore 🩸

~~~

Something toxic lingered in the air, wafting around like smoke, thick and hard to breathe.

The fumes the Alpha had oozing from him had close to choked Izuku. Well, it would have, if he weren't so overwhelmed with the relief of Kacchan being there to protect him. As much as he hated being essentially owned by the hot-headed Mafia leader, he was eternally grateful for him being there right now, prepared as always to attack the offender.

A few moments pass.

A solemn stillness.

No one dared breathe.

Silence.

Monoma dared to speak first, his voice shattering the tension weaved around them.

"Look who it is!" he mocked, a sinister grin stretching uncomfortably across his face. "The big bad Alpha himself! Came to collect your Omega for playtime?"

How foolish of him to provoke the Mafia leader himself!

Or smart?

Monoma continues thoughtfully. "Say, that Omega doesn't know what happened, does he?"

It was only a subtle change.

Ever so subtle.

But Bakugo's scent went a little... off?

"Have you yet used domination to put him in his place?"

The blonde behind him remained eerily still.

"Or have you dared to use domination at all?"

He'd struck a nerve.

And wait - Kacchan hasn't used domination 'at all'? How?! He swore those rumours said he could put an entire village under domination! How does... So why has no one but Monoma yet provoked him? It didn't... It didn't add up! It di-

He could feel his head getting dizzy.

He whines, his vision blurring and that sickening feeling in his stomach rising, the instinctive voice inside of him growing louder and louder, until it was taking over, and he can feel the pull of the tide, dragging him towards the jaws of the monster. He knew it was bad, but the desire to fight was being annulled, his being forced into a pliant state where he awaits for commands.

Monoma knew what he was doing.

Bakugo would never attack another person. Not in front of a person he held dear to him. He was smart enough to know the Omega was a prized possession to Bakugo, both instinctively and consciously. He wouldn't want to cause his own Omega pain, and wouldn't start using his scent. In fact, Monoma had figured Bakugo didn't have domination. Maybe he-

There was a hand around his throat.

And Monoma is being dragged backwards blindly, thrown against a wall fiercely.

The dominant scent is cut off just as he was thrown, and Izuku gasps out of fright, shaking and struggling as he pushes himself off the floor.

Monoma was crumpled against the floor, the ferocious Alpha towering over him. One look into those crimson eyes at such an angle and it's best to sell your soul to the devil because whatever violent curses being chanted in his head would be worse than any kind of hell. He growls with intimidation, a dare for those nearby to comment on the situation. Bystanders watch in fear, Iida trying to quietly keep everyone back as he watches carefully, particularly at Izuku.