The Others

~~~

Izuku swallows air.

He's wiping his palms against the hessian.

The alpha was actually here.

"Hey boss!" Kaminari chirps, as if the overbearing musk didn't make his head spin and scare him into submission. At least he'd get used to Kirishima's scent over time, but this was too powerful! No wonder why he was the ruthless and almighty mafia boss - his intense pheromones alone spelt that out for him.

How many jasmine flowers would it take to fend off his scent?

Izuku physically flinches with each clack he hears, his knees suddenly weak, limbs trembling like he were coming face-to-face with a monster. This was the very moment he'd anticipated, and all the confidence he'd once had drains from him. Lost, as if it were a distant memory.

Clack. Clack. Clack.

He's trying to breathe, but his instincts were terrified, pupils dilating and hair raising, preparing for a more-likely flight than fight. His heart is pounding in his ears, and he swallows, counting each step taken down the stairs.

Clack. Clack. Clack.

They're slowing down, and now he could see bleach-blonde hair, its locks sticking out like shards of glass. Though it appeared unruly, there was a defined shape to it, in a way to make his aura further intimidating, on top of his almost-unbearable scent.

"Tch," is all he hears, probably as a response to Kaminari's greeting, and the sound made Izuku jump out of his skin. It echoes through the hall, more than any other voice he heard did, which practically screams to anyone passing by that he was the owner of this house.

Izuku holds his breath, watching as a face comes into view, the eyes blocked by bangs. His skin was tanned, a natural blush giving it an enhanced shine, and a hairless jawline, one as sharp as his hair. Small lips were pressed into a frown, his characterized nose wrinkling - in what emotion; Izuku couldn't tell. His figure wasn't as bulky as Kirishima's, but he could tell that, just by the pulled-back shoulders and the stretch of his heavenly-sculpted muscles against a perfect-fit suit showed that he was, indeed, stronger, and faster, and... the top; the best.

He was the best.

And there Izuku was, on the verge of pissing himself in fear.

Clack... Clack... Clack....

He's walking down the final set of steps, each sound now coming agonisingly slow. Izuku couldn't tell where he was looking but, according to the way his head moves, he could tell the Alpha was observing him, and his attire, and his filthy, grimy, disgusting, fatigued and skeletal figure.

Izuku looks at the Alpha's as well. Only a brief scan. Paying attention to his broad shoulders, over them handing a smart, plum-coloured suit, a crisp white shirt hugging his figure underneath. His hands wore black leather gloves, hanging  loosely by his sides. There was a golden locket that was hung around his neck , as well as the priceless-looking watch adorning his wrist. Then his perfectly-creased trousers, along with the mirror-polished shoes, ones that accurately shine the light given off the chandelier.

This man was the closest to perfection, and Izuku absolutely hated how sickeningly handsome he looked. He refuses to stoop so low as to blush upon the sight of him.

Clack.

He stopped, and Izuku tenses, his heart beating too loud and too fast. He started to feel dizzy. He surely was going to faint, and a foreign Alpha odour infiltrating his senses doesn't help at all. He tries to think of those jasmine flowers.