Prepare

~~~

"Are you sure taking Izuku with you is a wise ide-"

"Yes," Kacchan grumbles, clutching onto the hand that subtly lay behind his back, his voice echoing across the lobby, " 's my problem to deal with so worry about shit!"

Izuku could see Iida grimace at the fowl language and fails to miss Kacchan's prideful smirk. Again, he felt bad for even considering going on another dangerous mission, especially after what he'd seen and the pain he'd caused last time. He was more surprised that no one seemed against it! Or, maybe they just didn't want to say anything?

Maybe they were scared of the Alpha?

He thinks back to what Monoma had said. The fact that Kacchan had never used his domination for a long time.

Maybe he should be scared?

But he couldn't bring himself to. All Kacchan has recently shown him was kindness and compassion. He couldn't cast it all aside for popular vote - he knew the Alpha for what he has carefully shown him. And the fact that he keeps this sort of care for Izuku only - it warms his heart. That curling squishy feeling inside, like fudge that melts in your mouth, the scent sickly sweet in his nose. Oh, he loved the special treatment!

And, in the end, he couldn't stay away from the Alpha. Not quite yet, at least.

The night before was full of Izuku exerting his muscles, specifically on his legs. He'd grown, as a once starved and unfortunate Omega made of nothing but skin and bones. He could now kick the punching back a good two feet away from its usual position, which is better than most Betas, and certainly Omegas. Izuku really had gone beyond, and it wouldn't be a lie if he felt a little excited to finally get into a real fight. There was still that primal urge, however, to cower behind Kacchan, but he knew that, if anything bad did happen, the Alpha would protect him - he promised him that morning, when he'd played with his hand whispering soft nothings to him. It was a perfect way to wake up!

They would set off soon.

 All those setting off today were provided with an earpiece and a belt for ammunition on the two pistols they were each given. They all wear suits, as it was no longer an undercover mission. Izuku had his hair trimmed down a little earlier that morning so that his curls wouldn't droop over his line of sight and, with his shirt rolled up to his elbows  and waistcoat emphasising the dips and curves of his chest and torso, he looked an impossible mixture of incredibly sexy and fucking adorable. Plus dorky, with those stupid red shoes.

At least, that's what Kacchan had thought when he'd laid eyes on the crafty work by Tsu. This time, he was certain it wasn't intentional - maybe he was just completely smitten for that Omega. He was tempted to give him a cigarette - then, for sure, he'd be spilling crimson waterfalls from his nosebleed - but cuts off the thought, not wanting to corrupt the Omega or his...

He won't finish that thought off. He was jumping the gun! He can't be skipping to conclusions so fast, especially whilst in the middle of a crisis!

Casually, he clears his thoughts, approaching the Omega coolly.

Said Omega takes a not-so-casual approach, marvelling how perfect Kacchan looked. Top two buttons undone of his ironed plum shirt, revealing a mouth-watering display of chiselled pecs, the black buckle done up far enough to show the curve of his waist. His sleeves were also rolled up, exposing his bulging forearms, and everything about his entire appearance was so... perfect! He could hardly see a flaw in such a powerful man!

Shit, his cheeks were heating up!

"H-Hi, K-Kacchan!" he stammers, and he could feel how horribly contorted his smile was. Fuck him and his God-awful looks!