The Trouble

~~~

Kaminari instantly moves in front of Izuku, his entire body at an angle that appeared to provoke the Alpha. Only Izuku was close enough to see Kaminari trembling - he was scared.

And with reason.

"Clear off, the rest of you," he growls, a plume of his potent pheromones forcing others to leave the library, if they didn't want to get hurt. Because wherever Monoma went, chaos was sure to follow. 

"What do you want, Monoma!" Kaminari snarled, the name sour off his tongue, bracing up and baring his teeth, electric eyes glaring offensively at those ash-grey ones. "Do you want me to call Ba-"

"Once again running off to another one of your Alphas!"

Monoma cackles into bone-chilling laughter and both the Beta and the Omega growl. Bakugo was NOT Kaminari's Alpha, in any way or sense. He only had one, and he'll only ever stay true to his Kirishima!

"If you don't want any trouble, then I suggest yo-"

"Who says I didn't want any trouble?"

The smirk he wore was cold; permanent; sickening. Izuku could feel his stomach churn, hair raising at the back of his neck. He knew what was coming wasn't good. There was something bitter in the air, making the tension rise in the air. Only he and Kaminari were the only people falling as the victims.

Because Kaminari was still a Beta,

"Well you're not getting any!" Kaminari hisses between teeth, clenching his fists so tight that Izuku wonders whether he was nervous or enraged. He didn't really know what he was doing himself, attempting to hide behind the tall body that seemed so determined to protect him. Has anyone who had left the library yet told someone about what was happening? Does Kacchan know?

Quick like the crack of a whip, Kaminari reaches into his pocket, pulling out his cell phone. He was going to call for someone to sort it out, and Izuku was glad he didn't just launch into a full-fledged fight. He was being the more responsible one, and de-

His phone clatter to the floor.

And Izuku releases an elongated whine, his legs suddenly weak.

"Dear dear Denki," he coos, and the distance between him and the hunched blonde grows smaller and smaller and smaller. "Seems like you've underestimated me! I hate to see you being so cowardly around me!"

There was another growl from the blonde, although this was a lot more feral. Strained. Territorial. Protective. That of a wounded animal, hiding its injuries and attempting to stand tall to push away the offender.

"Do you see what this, Beta! This is society! This is how things should be! That you bow to an Alpha's comma-"

"HE D-DOESN'T NEED TO BOW DOWN T-TO YOU!"

It was a beautiful sight. Seeing an Omega who had so much taken away from him, and has been broken in ways more than one, standing up for himself. For the sake of a Beta, who should be stronger than him. This was a moment for all Omegas, and for all future generations, where the first ever Omega had challenged such authority, despite being forced into submission. He could feel his head hurting, and the gravity forcing his head down and gluing his throat shut, forbidding him to say anything.

And he fought it all.

"h-HE DESERVES THAT POSITION m-m-MORE THAN YOU DO! B-BECAUSE HE DOESN'T BULLY THE INFERIOR!"

He held no regrets for standing up for what was true.

Well, until the monster grows larger in size, his tank-like figure looming over the two, blocking out the light and shadowing all the human features of his face, leaving behind those cold, silver eyes. They bore sharply at Izuku, and he didn't stop advancing. And now Izuku couldn't move, his head growing foggy, unable to blink or breathe. Damn it, why was it so hard to breathe?!