Chapter 44: One Found, Another Lost

*Nath's P.O.V*

I woke up to Will's voice calling my name. He sounded panicked, and I didn't have time to let myself wish I could stay in bed another five minutes before his dreaded words made my body spring to life:

"Lewis is gone!"

---

We searched the whole house, called the girls, and reported his disappearance to the police. I have a running list of who's missing now, and it's scary to say the least.

-Ryan
-Baz
-Adam
-R̶h̶y̶s̶
-Ray
-Lewis

I crossed out Rhys's name from the list, since he'd been found the day before. I can only imagine that someone who is working for the yandere got to Lewis as I wrote his name down. I glanced around the guest room and sighed. Kat had told me that this had been the room that Ryan and Baz stayed in once they moved from the UK, so she heard from Anora. 

To know that my brother had stayed in this room; that he'd once stood in here, it made me feel like I was getting closer.... and I soon found something that proved my heart to be right. 

There was a torn slip of paper on the dresser, hidden half-under a notebook. It was an address. It seemed a little familiar to me, but I wasn't 100% sure as to where I'd seen the name. I decided to take it down to Will to see if he'd know anything. 

"Hey Will." I started, sliding down the stair rail with ease. "I found this in the guest room."

I tossed the paper onto the counter, where everyone was crowded in a circle. They'd been talking about a potential rescue mission, and so far, we'd talked about going to get Ray first if we could negotiate something with the yandere. She'd wanted Lewis to meet her, and then he goes missing... she had to have felt that we were smarter than she thought and had someone capture him instead. 

Will slid the paper to himself, Sage hugging him tightly.

Rhys had his head on Anora's shoulder. 

Mark was hugging Amy from behind.

Ethan, who had agreed to help, was just watching everything happen. 

Koda, Charlotte, and Kat all looked nervous.

"Did any of you girls have an address written down anywhere?" Will asked, sliding the paper to the middle of the counter. They all shook their heads and Will turned back to me. "Which room did you find this in?"

"The first on the left. Kat told me it was the one Ryan and Baz had stayed in when you guys were here."

"Well then. Whoever wrote this wanted us to find it. But that also means that they're looking for a fight. This is the potential location of one of the guys, unless that's where Rhys was..." Will trailed off and glanced over to Anora and Rhys. 

Anora shook her head, confirming that Rhys was at a different address.

"Okay then. We know one place, we just don't know who's there." Mark said and everyone else nodded. 

I hope we can find these guys. I miss my brother. 

*Baz's P.O.V*

Whoever said that God doesn't exist was way off. (Sorry if you believe there is no Divine Power.) I, honestly, used to not believe in a second life. I believed that once you're dead, you're dead; that your soul didn't travel to some perfect Heaven or ungodly Hell, but just was... dead- Gone. But today, God showed through. How? I'll tell you how....

Charlie had left for the store. She said it was "Urgent and none of my business." She said it was for something majorly important. I figured she was going to meet up with Pauline and Raine or get something else to torture me with.