Chapter 8: Wake-Up Call

Long chapter warning! You're welcome! Don't play the song until I say *Please*

----------------------------------------

*Koda's P.O.V*

After the surface closed above me, I glanced around my wavy surroundings. Baz rose from the floor of the pool and smiled innocently at me. His green eyes captivated mine and something happened that I wasn't expecting....

Baz floated in front of me, a wide smile on his face that I knew he was laughing behind. I waved, my hand making a low swoosh and causing an uproar of bubbles and unsettled water to rush to the surface. Baz swam closer to me and waved back, hi face beginning to burn red. I tilted my head to the side, as if to ask 'are you okay'? 

He nodded slightly and swam closer, mouthing something I couldn't make out due to the water moving through my eyes. Again, I tilted my head and he drew back and showed me on something on his right (Koda's left, Baz's right) arm. It was a message written in sharpie, saying 'Do you trust me'?  I nodded, confused until I felt Baz's hand on my cheek. Without much warning, I felt a closer presence as Baz's lips gently met mine, carefully trying to avoid picking up any water. 

It only lasted for a minute as my chest tightened and my body started screaming at me for air. We pulled away, both burning red as I resurfaced, Baz following suit right after. I cleared my eyes to see Baz's blush was more prominent above the water as it was under.

"What happened you two?" Ryan asked, smiling widely and wiggling his eyebrows at Baz.

How I longed to say it, to yell it at the top of my lungs so that downtown LA could hear me: 'Bazamalam kissed me...'

------

*Ray's P.O.V*

The next morning, the girls and I woke up really early... I mean, 'we were up at 5:30 early'. Today, everyone was going to the L.A. Zoo, one of my favorite places to visit in all of Los Angeles. 

Sage called everyone into her room and we came up with a plan to wake the boys up. I sat on her bed, Raine beside me, while Koda and Anora stood by the door. Sage sat in her gaming chair and spun back and forth, excited for today.

"So, how do you want to wake them up?" Anora asked, a mischievous look settling onto her face.

"What if we sing? Loud so they can hear, but it won't be the normal annoying wake-up they're probably used to." I suggested.

"I love it." Koda was the first to respond, rather quickly at that.

"Alright, let's go!" Sage said, standing from her gaming chair and we filed down the hall.

At the end of the upstairs hallway were the guest rooms, currently occupied by the five gamers whom we each had a crush on. Baz and Ryan's room was the last on the right with Will beside them. Lewis and Rhys were staying in the room across from Baz and Ryan, all in perfect earshot with us standing in the middle of the hall.

"Someone's up." Anora said. "I hear movement coming from the two Ryans." 

"Might be Ryan. I know he's an early riser most of the time." Raine added and Koda playfully rolled her eyes. 

"Of course you would know that." 

We laughed and Raine did too, growing a bit pink on her face.

"What song?" Sage asked, leaning into the middle of the small group that cluttered the end of the hallway.

"What about... Instruments Of Cyanide?" Anora suggested and we each had some kind of excited look of approval on our faces. 

"Are we ready?" I ask and another hum of approval rises from my friends. As normal, to bring attention to ourselves, we began in a harmony: Koda, Me, Raine, Sage, then Anora, the blonde and blue-haired girl carrying out the note with a beautiful strength.