Chapter 28: Charlotte

SO! The previous prank season actually time-skipped and has already wrapped up with a win by the boys. I needed to get this event out asap and I am going to start another season soon! I promise!  Also, this chapter starts the featuring of @_yeet_my_feet_ in the story. Long story short- I'm no longer really friends with the person that Raine depicts and I'd feel better if I changed it. Please welcome, Charlotte! XD Love y'all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***10 Months Later***

*Sage's P.O.V*

Things for the past little bit have been pretty great! We're all with our internet crushes and couldn't be happier! Well.... almost all of us. One of the girls is no longer with the group...

*Flashback to about 6 months ago*

*Raine's P.O.V*

"I'm sorry...." I said, pulling my bag over my shoulder. The rest were in my truck and the trailer with my horse, Raven, was hooked to it. "I have to go. I wish I could stay, but in order to keep everything up, I need to help my family." 

My mom had gotten a call from one of my aunts in Texas. My grandma fell and since then wasn't able to work her farm like she used to. So my family is moving down to help take care of the property, myself included. 

"I have to look out for my family. You girls have been like my sisters, you four guys.. my brothers.... and Ryan-" I paused at the chestnut. I could see the hurt in his eyes, but an understanding gaze chased it. "You've helped me so much. I just wish long distance was an option. But there's really no point in us being together when we're half of a country apart. We can't blow a trip every week to see each other- It's too much. I'm sorry."

He nodded, and I stepped forward, hugging him tightly. 

"You're still my favorite YouTuber, and I'll watch your stuff everyday."

"Same here." He said with a low, exhaustion-filled voice. I could tell he hadn't slept a lot lately, with us breaking up about a week ago. I felt bad for it, but my family needs me.

We pulled back and the group followed me out the door. I opened the driver side door to my truck and stepped up, standing on my running-board. I glanced back at everyone before ducking in, closing the door behind me. 

That was the last time I saw any of them in person.

***Another time skip (Im sorry!)***

*Koda's P.O.V*

The past two months have been rough for Ryan, but he's rebounding from it. It was an understandable situation: Raine had to move with her family to help keep her grandmother's farm alive. It has been in the family for five generations and they aren't letting it go now. 

"Hey Ryan." I said, making my way to the chestnut, who was leaning against the counter while looking at something on his phone. 

Baz came up behind me, running his hand along my upper back as he passed by, then turned to pull himself onto the counter beside Ryan. Ever since Raine left, the rest of us have been careful not to make Ryan feel alone. That is, until I received a message from someone. 

It was one of my followers on a story website and we've known each other online for a while. 

------

(Charlotte/Koda )

Hey Koda! I have a question if you have a minute.

Sure Char! What's up?