Chapter 54

*Will's P.O.V*

I can do this.

No, I can't.

Yes, I can.

She'll say no.

She loves you.

What if she doesn't want this?

But what if she does?

I know I do.

But... if she doesn't feel the same?

I've done this once... twice before... I can do this. 

That sounded horrible. 

This time is different. I thought I loved them, but I was wrong. I love Sage.

I just hope she says yes- 

*Knock Knock*

"Will? Baby, you in there?" A voice called from outside. 

"Shit..." I whispered, quickly snatching up the small box on my dresser and shoving it carefully into my pocket. "Yes, sweetheart. Come in." I then called back, throwing myself onto my bed. I picked up my phone, which already had Discord open, and pretended to scroll through the server. 

I heard the door open, and a weight suddenly crashed onto the bed beside me. 

"Hey honey." Sage said, pecking my cheek lightly. 

I turned to face her, throwing my phone to the side. 

"You missed, love." I felt a sly smirk replace the fake-bored expression that I had been putting on as my girlfriend shifted up a little bit, somewhat laying over me without actually being on me. I felt her leg cross over mine as if to hold me down, but I didn't care. 

Her eyes could disarm me. Her voice could enchant me. Her smile could blind me. Her touch could numb me. Put all of it together... I was defenseless.  

Sage came back in, her lips forcing themselves against mine with exploding passion. My body was on fire, my heart racing. My skin burned under her touch. My breath hitched with each move she made. I was helpless, and she knew it too. She knew what she was doing, and that made it better and worse at the same time. 

"I love you so much, Will." Sage said, pulling away finally to take a breath. 

"I love you more, sweetheart." I said, "So much more."

------------------

Sage left a little later with the other girls to head down to the barn for the day. The guys and I had some running to do beforehand, but I had something planned for when we arrived at the old stable. 

For now, though? We're at the mall.

"Mate, I will give you twenty if you wear this." Baz joked, throwing a blue blazer at Ryan. 

Lewis giggled slightly, as did I. But Rhys lost his mind, laughing so hard that he nearly doubled over. 

"Hell no." Ryan laughed as well, shoving the blazer back at Baz while shaking his head rapidly. "How about this for you then?" The chestnut dared, holding up an olive-green blazer that Baz pretended to be sick over. 

"Hell no." He said, imitating Ryan. 

"Right then, now you know how I feel."

"Ah, but you see lads...." Rhys spoke up, turning the corner only to come back with a pastel-yellow suit. "I think William would look rather dashing in this." He said with his evil Razzbowski-grin.