Chapter 47: Fans At The Hospital

*Adam's P.O.V*

When we made it to the closest hospital, they took Ryan as soon as we got there. They had seen us come in and called for staff instantly. They took Ryan back and told us that they'd fill us in once they found something out....

...That was about 5 hours ago. 

Charlotte's nerves weren't calming down, I could tell. Nath kept with her, saying he felt like "It was what he was should do". I can understand why- Ryan is Charlotte's boyfriend, but also Nath's brother. He tried to put the Australian at ease by reassuring her that Ryan would be fine. But she didn't seem too swayed. 

Ronnie and Ben were off to the side, talking things over with Baz. I really can see how those three are brothers- they all favor each other, but, to me, Ronnie and Baz look a little more like each other. 

(For those who don't know what Ronnie looks like- ^^^^^ I know it isn't the best image, but it's the best I can do

(For those who don't know what Ronnie looks like- ^^^^^ I know it isn't the best image, but it's the best I can do. It was taken from the 8-BitGaming Whisper Challenge video. They really do favor each other in my opinion.)

Mark and Ethan were trying to figure out what was going to happen when we all get back to California, and reassured Lewis that if anyone needed anything, they were about 20 minutes away from us. It was surprising, really, to find out that Markiplier lived so close this whole time and we didn't know it. 

I'm currently sitting with Rhys and Lewis to my left, Kat on my right, and Will and Sage across from us. Kat's head was rested on my shoulder and after the adrenaline from today, I knew she was exhausted- we all were. 

I noticed Koda moving over to where Baz, Ronnie, and Ben were, hugging the ginger from behind. Baz moved slightly, and Koda squeezed herself under his arm so that she was now beside him. However, she'd only been there for a few minutes when an older lady came out and called for us.

"Is this Ryan Till's group?"

Baz approached her. 

"Yes ma'am. How is he doing?"

"He's stable now. We had to remove two bullets and stitch him up quiet a bit, but give him some time and he'll be okay." She said. "If you'd like to see him, you may. But, we'll have to check everything in about 30 minutes before we decide if he's ready for discharge."

"Excellent. Thank you." Nath said, breathing a sigh of relief.

------

*Nath's P.O.V*

(Why am I getting 5-Way Road flashback now-)

"Hey mate." Will greeted Ryan as we all piled into the room. Ryan laughed slightly as Rhys was knocked into the doorframe.

"Ow- Son of a b**ch." The Scot cursed. 

Charlotte made her way to Ryan and sat beside him. They both looked relieved to see the other was alright, and I sent a silent prayer of thanks that my brother was alive.