Chapter 10: Spending A Day Together: Anora and Rhys

*Anora's P.O.V*

(Last night)

"Hey Anora?" Rhys started as we arrived back home from the zoo. We'd stopped in the hallway upstairs as I was heading to my room to put my phone on the charger.

"Hmm?"

"I was wonderin' if 'ya wanted record something with me tomorrow?" 

Rhys was scratching the back of his neck, seeming nervous about asking me. I blushed, not knowing what to say before nodding as I tried to find the words I had lost.

"Yeah. I would love to!" I said. "What did you have in mind?"

"A try not to laugh stream." He said, chuckling a bit. 

"You've seen that I'm good at them, eh?" I laughed, crossing my arms playfully.

"Maybe. And maybe I wanna make you fall to the Meme Officer...." He said while running a hand through his hair.

"Hmm... good luck with that one. I'm stone cold, something Will proved he isn't." 

"Ah, I see. Throwing my friends some shade 'ay? You're pretty sure of yourself."

"I am, and you'll see that tomorrow." I said, finding myself lost in the Scot's eyes again. He keeps flirting with me today... and to be honest, I kinda like it.

Rhys's expression relaxed, probably from knowing that I had agreed to record his stream with him.

"Well, I need to go bed before I drop right here. I'll see you tomorrow." I said, shaking myself from my thoughts.

"You have a good night, lass." Rhys said, opening the door to his room that he currently shared with Lewis to find the younger British laying in bed on his phone. 

"You too, Razzy."

----------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my phone going off with various texts. I groaned, remembering that Ray had made a big group chat between us girls and the guys and everyone was blowing up my phone. What made it worse was that they were all practically screeching my name in all caps.

I sighed, slightly laughing to myself as my mood lightened. It was hard to stay mad at them for so long because in the end, everything they do is out of good fun and we all know that the other person means well. I took my phone and opened my messages. Welp, I almost had an extra 30 minutes of sleep.

-----------

Koda: ANORA GIIIT UPPPP

Anora: I don't waaaaant toooooooo

Rhys: I though you wanted to hang with me today

Will: Ooooohh...

Ryan: I ship it

Anora: I do, but I wanted to sleep in also since I'm not going to the barn todayyy

Sage: Don't keep your manz waiting Anoraaaa

Ray: Yeah! What beh frand said! (Inside joke between my sister and her friend *Ray and Sage*)

Lewis: What who said? XD

Ray: Beh frand. Me and Sage

Baz: Ohhhkaayyyyyy theeeeeen

Raine: Anora

Anora: What?

Anora: And Sage, shut up -_- XD

Raine: Get

Raine: UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP

Ryan: Oh God...

Raine: ....pwease?.....