Chapter 33: Charlotte's Birthday (Another Singing Chapter! Yay...)

(Please don't skip this chapter! Just have fun listening to the stuff I put! This is an important part of the story!) 

*Rhys's P.O.V*

"How am I going to do this, Rhys?" Ryan asked, running his hand through his hair for the third time in five minutes. "What if she doesn't like me like that?"

My fixed gaze on the floor snapped straight to him. 

"Charlotte's in love with you, mate. MADLY in love with you." I said, looking my friend square in the eye. "You can't say that she isn't."

"Are you sure? Charlotte cares about a lot of people. Who's to say that she chose me over every other guy she could've given a chance? Even that Hudson guy from Starbucks....."

Ryan was completely freaking out over nothing. Charlotte is clearly fond of him. But Ryan's been hurt so many times... I can kinda understand his insecurity. Soon, though, Ryan will have to face his stress head-on. 

Because we're sitting backstage at Jackie's, waiting to do a performance for the crowd tonight after the girls do theirs. There's going to be something special at the end of our show...

Because today is Charlotte's birthday.

-----

"Alright guys!" Jackie yelled, running out the stage and waving at the crowd of over 50 people (can't do that now, eh?). "Welcome to Jackie's Bar and Grill! I'm Jackie and tonight is a special night for y'all! if you remember a while back, we had our annual contest of the year and ended in a tie between two groups, who just so happen to be a bunch of YouTubers!" 

I felt my nerves rise just a bit, but not too bad, as Jackie called the girls onto the stage. We were after them. 

"Please welcome, Squad Zone's Koda, Ray, Charlotte, Anora, and Sage!" Jackie called out. 

*Sage's P.O.V*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap8Gh_gcjRQ 

(Charlotte is the one that comes in at the end.)

The first dance we did had a lot of strength, but we kept bringing it until our limits had been reached. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B33kYuZfBaY 

The last dance killed everything. Us girls didn't need any instruction for anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0tHoFA6BIQ

(Sorry about the videos, the links wouldn't load. Plz watch the videos *IF YOU WANT TO* because they are fire!)

Once our time was up, it was United Kingdom's turn.

"You still can't get over that name, can you?" Koda asked me and I laughed. 

"Nope!" 

We all made our way to the front of the crowd, standing right at where the stage extended into a bridge that lead to the platform in the middle of the building. Charlotte was beaming after our performance, but the best was yet to come. 

(Time For The Lads!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCpLH93Vxrc (It still isn't working. You'll have to copy the link)

Will 

Since I was born they couldn't hold me down!
Another misfit kid, another burned-out town...

Never played by the rules I never really cared!
My nasty reputation takes me everywhere!

Rhys