Chapter 31: Rescuing Ryan

(Oh my gosh..... this chapter actually has a title??? WHAT??? XD)

*Charlotte's P.O.V*

I couldn't sit still; My limbs made me move every time I stopped for 3 seconds. 

I couldn't calm down; I was shaking all over. 

I couldn't rest; Closing my eyes for even a minute gave me horrid images of the situation.

I couldn't stop thinking about Ryan and the torture he has, no doubt, had to take since he's been gone. My head raced with multiple ideas- none of them were good. Why would someone want to hurt Ryan? He hasn't done anything wrong! None of us have! I have a feeling that someone we know is behind this, but there's no proof. 

The some of the guys have been up pretty much all night, and had gone to lay back down about three hours ago. The time was now 12:17 pm and Koda came downstairs with Baz, the ginger gamer looking a little better since this morning. 

"Hey Charlotte." He said, sounding more energetic now. 

"Hey...." 

My response was just a bit above a whisper, but it was all I could manage. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Koda before the others came downstairs. 

"It's going to be okay, Char. We'll find him."

"I know.... I just can't shake the thought that he's undergone some kind of abuse already..."

Ray hugged me. 

"It's gonna be alright, like Koda said."

"I have no doubt that we'll find him...." Lewis added, looking back at Will. The green-fringed brit was holding something in his hand. "Look what Will found in Ryan's room."

*Koda's P.O.V*

The random item was not normal 'random item'. It was a silver bracelet.... I've seen it before....

(Flashback, Koda's P

(Flashback, Koda's P.O.V)

A few minutes later, there was a knock that came over the front door. I stood for a minute, not wanting the visitors to know that we'd been waiting for them to show up. I then made my way to the door and opened it. The two people I saw made my spine fall numb, even if I was half expecting it to be them.

"Hi." I said, trying to hide a bit of an urge to shut the door on them.

"Hi. I'm Pauline and this is Charlie. We're trying to meet our boyfriends and their friends but we got a little lost on the way."

I nodded, acting as if I was buying their story.

"Come on in." I said, leaning off of the door and stepping to the side. "Raine. Sage." I called to my friends, who were still on the couch. They turned around to face us and I shot them a 'play along' look without the other two seeing.