Chapter 41: Nathan

*Baz's P.O.V*

The cold air whipped at me, but I didn't care. 

I heard voices telling me that I wasn't safe alone, but I didn't listen. 

They told me to go home, but I didn't turn back. 

I wasn't sure of my current status of safety, but I wasn't worried. 

What I am  worried about is Ryan, and how much he could've already suffered. He's only been gone a day, but that's too long in my eyes, as it is everyone else's. I tried to catch his location on Snapchat, but it never showed. 

I sighed as I put my phone back in my hoodie pocket. I glanced out onto the street in front of me, watching the cars rush by, some blowing past at dangerous speeds, but not seeming to care in the slightest. I was currently sitting against the wing on the back of my Hellcat, watching the town around me. I was constantly glancing left and right, eyeing my surroundings carefully. 

My phone rang, causing me to jump slightly. It was Lewis.

"Hey mate."

"Is he there?"

"Not yet, but I was a few minutes early. He's probably trying to find me though, so I'm thinking I should make some noise with the Cat and see if I can get his attention if he isn't too far away."

"Okay. I'm going to call Rhys now. I was just checking in on you to make sure you were safe. We can't risk losing anyone else."

"Right mate, thanks. Cheers."

I turned around and called the person I was meeting. His name is Nathan, better known online as NathOnGames. Not only was he a friend of mine, as well as the lads, but he holds a close bond with one person in particular....

He's Ryan's brother, older than my best mate by a few years. He called me after he saw the tags on my latest Twitter post, asking what was going on and was everyone alright. Him being Ryan's brother, I couldn't hide the fact that Ryan was gone with us having no clue where he was. I thought he would have the right to know what happened to his brother. He told me he'd meet me the next day, which was today. 

"Hey Nath. You close?"

"I'm about a quarter of a mile away. Which lot are you in?"

"I'm in an old lot beside the Circle K. You'll hear me."

Nath laughed, and I think I know what it was about. 

"Don't you mean I'll see you?"

"Nah, mate. You'll hear me, then you'll see me."

"Okay then. I'll see 'ya in a minute."

I ducked down into the Hellcat and popped the gearshift into neutral, moving my foot to the gas. 

"Let's hope he hears this." I said to myself, booting down on the accelerator. I was greeted by deafening revs and pops from the engine. Geez this thing is loud.... and I love it. 

(Hellcat exhaust^^^ Revving and launch ***!!!!HEADPHONE WARNING!!!!***)

After the launch I did to ensure Nath would hear me, my phone rang again. I laughed at the person who was calling me, and the laughter continued when I picked up.

"My Lord- Was that you???"

"Yeah mate, that was me."  I was still laughing.

"Okay well I see you now." He said, matching my amused state.