Chapter 15: Dancing For Freedom *Part 2*

*No One's P.O.V*

Everyone went outside to the front of the house where they had the most room and Koda started the stream on Twitch. Sage had suggested that they all wait until the next day so that everyone could prepare, but Charlie and Pauline insisted for the dance-off to happen now.

"Let's appease their majesties." Anora remarked to the guys and the rest of Squad Zone, keeping her voice low so that the other girls couldn't hear.

Once the stream started, Koda placed the laptop on Raine's truck tailgate and the viewers flooded in instantly. Soon enough, there were 10,000 people watching in a matter of 15 seconds.

*Koda's P.O.V*

"What's up guys? Squad Zone here and today... we have a bit of a competition. Those of you who have been following the channels for the past week may know this, but I'm going to say it anyway. A week ago, Bazamalam, 8-BitRyan, DAGames, Dawko, and Razzbowski moved to L.A, California to escape some drama in the UK. However, the people that the boys were trying to get away from followed them here and found our address. Now, the two girls have issued for a dance off to settle the situation because they aren't taking an instant 'no'. So get ready to vote for your favorite group-- Squad Zone or Charlie and Pauline." I said and Baz came up beside me.

"There will be a poll on the Squad Zone discord as well as the 8-BitGaming subreddit, so be sure to cast your vote for which group you think is better. If Squad Zone wins, Charlie and Pauline have to leave L.A. and never bother any of us again-"

"And if we win, Ryan and Baz have to come back to the UK with us and restart our relationships." Charlie cut in.

"Not gonna happen." I heard Will remark in a low voice that the two girls couldn't hear.

"There will be two rounds, so each group will dance twice. Y'all ready to start this?" Anora said and we gathered into our groups. The thing is, we all had set dances in mind and hopefully, we would be better. I don't want Baz and Ryan to be forced into this again, though they could just file for restraining orders or something. I guess this was just to appease Charlie and Pauline until then.

We'll go first." Pauline announced and 16 Shots started to play over Rhys's wireless speaker.

(Charlie and Pauline Round 1 *I'm just adding videos bc I think it will work better than describing the moves* The blonde represents Charlie and the brown represents Pauline)

(Video submissions from @Anorawolf1215 )

"Not bad." Ray said. "Y'all have moves.... but what about this?"

(Squad Zone Round 1 *Skip to 2:00 and ignore the blonde girl in the far left and the middle girl's end solo *the solo isn't part of Squad Zone's dance* Squad Zone line up-- Front Left to right= Ray, Koda, Anora/Back Left to right= Sage, Raine)

"Haha. You're so cute." Charlie said, nervously laughing while watching the vote count lean more towards Squad Zone. We were winning, and if it stayed that way, Baz and Ryan would be safe.

(Charlie and Pauline Round 2 *Same as before* Blonde= Charlie/Brown=Pauline *Only the first two dancers in the video*)

*Ryan's P.O.V*

I checked the polls on both platforms and over half of the votes were flooding in for Squad Zone. Things came off quite interesting in the comments on the stream, many of them saying famous Gordon Ramsay lines like *Turns to Pauline and Charlie* "F*ck off with you!" Another comment read "Charlie and Pauline are trying too hard. They just look like h*es more than anything.

"I agree." I said quietly as Squad Zone went into their last performance.

(Squad Zone Round 2 *Same line up as before-- Ray, Koda Anora/Sage, Raine* First group in the video only)

The results were dangerously close, but the outcome couldn't have been more...... perfect.

"The winner is Squad Zone!" Rhys said and he, Will, and Lewis held the girls' hands in the air.

"You're kidding me-" Pauline started but I cut her off.

"Check the polls and the comments. You guys can go home now."

I then turned to Raine, who threw her arms around my neck as I picked her up and spun her and I noticed Baz doing the same with Koda. I set Raine down and took a shot I'd been waiting to fire since I met her.

"Raine.... Will you be my girlfriend?"

Pauline froze, a harsh look covering her face.

"NO-"

"Yes!" Raine cut her off as she started to object and hugged me again. I felt relieved that I was now with someone that I'd wanted to be with for a while, even when I was still with Pauline. 

I glanced over at Baz. The ginger looked like he wanted to say something to Koda, but couldn't. It's not as easy for him to come out with things like this, so maybe he's just giving it some more time.

"Ryan-" Pauline then started to say, but Charlie pulled her back.

"C'mon. Let's leave them to their little sl*ts. I hope you guys are happy. And as for you..." She tried to buck up to Baz, but the ginger was obviously more heavy-set than she was. "... You'll regret this. You'll want to come right back after a week or so, so don't get comfortable."

"I'll be waiting for the day you come crying." Baz bit sharply. Charlie scoffed and shook her head, backing away and getting into the car.

-----

Once they had driven off, everyone turned to each other.

"If you guys want to stay one more night, you can. It's getting late and who's to say that they aren't going to wait somewhere to see you leaving just to follow you home." Anora suggested and everyone nodded. 

We headed inside and just relaxed the rest of the night: Some of us playing Minecraft, others playing PubG. Baz sat on the couch, watching various Try Not To Laugh videos and Koda laid against him with her head on his shoulder. I could tell he was trying to not blush, but I could also tell that he wasn't doing a very good job at it.

I wonder who will ask next...