Chapter 49

This is the last chapter that will take place at Jackie's Bar and Grill. This isn't the last singing chapter, nor the last that involves Jackie, but her facility will become a background image after this chapter. Lots of singing and dances, so this will possibly be a longer chapter, but I like to make my stories somewhat interactive when I can. This chapter will be really fun! But don't skip it, because there's something important at the end!

-----------------------

*Kat's P.O.V*

Ever since we got Ryan back from the UK, things have actually seemed pretty alright. Baz's parents came down to visit us, and so did Koda's mom. It was an interesting meeting to be honest, but they're getting along well. 

Ronnie, Ben, and Nath have been staying at a hotel nearby since we got back, and Nath looks a lot better than he had when he first got here. But it's understandable- his brother had been taken hostage. Who wouldn't be tensed in that situation?

As for our other.. 'Friends'? Adam was publicly declared dead after being run over by a horse in the woods. That was all that had to be said, because it was the truth in itself. No one knew how or why there was a herd of horses in the woods, but they didn't try anything with us. 

Justin was arrested for kidnapping and breaking and entering. Nothing was said about the scars Anora gave him. 

Raine was declared dead after a possible suicide in the UK once her body was recovered and brought back to her family. 

Kori was taken to the hospital for a concussion after Anora popped her in the head with a pole. I'm still debating if, whether or not, I'm going to ask why she had either of them on her, but I don't think it will be worth asking. This is Anora we're talking about.

We don't know what happened with Charlie, Pauline, and Mila- and I didn't think we'd hear from them against after what happened a few weeks go. They'd gotten so quiet...

...But almost too quiet...

---

"Are y'all ready?" I asked the group as we entered Jackie's. It's been a while since we've been here, but it's because we've been busy with everything. 

"Hey guys!" Jackie beamed as we made our way to the counter. "Y'all gonna do your thing today?"

Koda laughed. "We are! It's fun!" 

"Well then! We have someone who's signed up to go before y'all, so you can take a spot to enjoy the show until your time!" 

Koda and Anora went off to say hi to someone they knew and I heard Jackie stop Baz a little ways away. 

"Everything's set up for you, so whenever you're ready." She said, patting his shoulder. 

We snatched a space by the stage and I was surprised we all could fit. I mean, we do have a large group with us- larger than normal. We have, of course, myself and Adam, Anora and Rhys, Koda and Baz, Sage and Will, Ray and Lewis, Ronnie, Ben, Nath, Baz's parents, Koda's mom, and Mark, Ethan, and Amy. They decided to tag along and see why we went to Jackie's so often. All in all? We had 19 of us. 

---

The restaurant lights dimmed and we were excited to see who was performing before us...Until we saw who it was. When the stage lights came on, I could make out the revenge-seeking faces of Charlie, Pauline, Mila, and Kori. Everyone around me tensed, but the rest of the crowd didn't know what we'd been through with them. 

This was going to be interesting...