Chapter 29: Halloween Video

Me: *texting @SpaceTheKatLover154 on discord* "Imma start working on chapter 29 of SL..... Oml chapter 29.... ALREADY?-"

Kat: "WOW"

Also Me: "HOLYFLIPTHISISGOINGTOBEMYLONGESTSTORYYET-"

Guys, thank you so much for the ongoing support for this story. The current stats for the story are insane (to me, because I'm not really a big, well-known writer): 785 reads, 40 votes, 32 parts. Y'all have no idea how much this means to me. I never expected to get this kind of result for all of my stories (not just Squad Love). Y'all are truly the best and I wouldn't be here without y'all. You make my community what it is and I couldn't be prouder. I've met some great friends online through Wattpad, SpaceTheKatLover154, _Yeet_my_feet_, and ILoveDAGames to name a few. (Go follow these amazing people!) Big thanks to my best friend irl, AnoraWolf1215 (go follow her too!) for helping me through some rough patches in my life that inspired me to start writing again! I love y'all so much, wolfies! Enjoy the chapter!

-------------------------------------

*Anora's P.O.V*

With Raine leaving, we had to re-practice the Halloween video that we were going to make. Halloween had already passed by the time we met the boys, so there was still time to catch this spooky season with a scary video for the fans. We started to work on it again, and this time, we had Charlotte with us instead, taking over for Raine. Now, about a month later, we were ready to try for the final cut. Jackie, along with some other friends, agreed to film the whole thing and the group would edit it together. 

"Y'all ready?" I asked, watching as everyone got into their positions. 

"Ready!" Each person called from their spots, watching intently for their time to move. 

Koda and Ray ran into Koda's recording room, and I shut myself in mine. Here we go.....

*No One's P.O.V*

"Koda! Anora! Ray! The guys are here!" Sage called from the living room as Baz's black Honda Ridgeline and Rhys's silver Toyota Tacoma pulled to a ragged stop in front of the house. The steering looked unsteady, the trucks swerving back and forth until they finally managed to hit a bump where they stopped suddenly.

The black-haired gamer ran out to meet the guys, looking excited to see the European males. However, something was off about them. Their clothes were torn and blood-stained, their bodies looking.... cracked.... almost. Will, Ryan, and Baz had scars over their eyes. They looked... broken....

"Guys?" Sage asked. "What... happened to you?"

They said nothing, but just moved closer to the American female, who took a frightened step back. 

"Will? Babe?" Sage then said. "Are you okay?"

The brit said nothing, but drew closer with slow, dragging steps. Sage flicked a stick up with her foot and tossed it to Will, hoping for a reaction... but there was none. Not knowing what to do, Sage turned and ran back into the house, the boys not changing their pace. 

Anora, running out of her office, dashed through the back door at the end of the recording hallway, racing outside without a warning. Koda pulled Ray inside the office and shut the door quickly, locking it. 

"Okay, so here's the plan," Ray started. "I'll make a distraction, you get to safety. Once I get a chance, I meet up with you at camp-"

"No, I'll go." Koda insisted.

The two go back and forth for a long moment; just enough time for Baz to reach the door. 

"You're the one he's after, trust me." Ray then said, making Koda feel defeated.