Chapter 46: Together Again

Grab a coffee, 'cuz we're gonna be here a while-

------

We are now landing in Brighton, England. 

*Anora's P.O.V*

I zone back in from my exhausted state. Rhys is on his phone beside me, Lewis and Ray are in front of us, and Charlotte is with Amy in the next seat back. I glance over across the aisle to see Koda asleep on Baz's shoulder. 

The ginger tucked his head down slightly, seeming to whisper something to my best friend. She stirred a little before sitting up. 

Sage was scooting herself up from her former-slumped position as well, Will's head resting on Sage's until she moved. Adam had his head resting on Kat's shoulder, watching her finish the last few lines on a drawing she was working on. I couldn't see Nath, Mark, Ethan, Ronnie, or Ben- they were too far up. 

But as the plane touched the ground, I felt my nerves rise just a bit.... something's going to happen today, and it won't be pretty. 

------------

"Alright," Baz said once we cleared the plane. "It's just a little over 2 hours to Warwickshire. We have a line of rental cars over there." Baz pointed to a lineup of 8 silver Tesla Model S cars.

While we were trying to figure out what the best way to get to Warwickshire was, I caught sight of a brown swoop not too far away

While we were trying to figure out what the best way to get to Warwickshire was, I caught sight of a brown swoop not too far away. I recognized the person instantly, and felt my inner fangirl rising. 

"Oh my Lord

"Oh my Lord..." I whispered. "Is that really....?"

"What was that, love?" I felt Rhys behind me, snaking his arms around my waist. Not too far away, standing on the curbside, was Wilbur Soot. He's one of my favorite YouTubers next to Rhys.

"Over there-" My voice was nothing but a wheezing squeak. "Wilbur Soot..."

"Go say hi then!" Rhys almost whisper-yelled, watching Wilbur over my shoulder. 

"Wh- What? No- I'll die of a fangirl heart attack..."

"If you won't go on your own, I'll go with you." My boyfriend insisted, dragging me with him in Wilbur's direction.