Chapter 4: New Guys In Town

*Ray's P.O.V*

When Carrie took Calamity back to the barn, Anora and Raine met us outside on their horses. We stood facing the black Audi as it rolled to a slow stop. Us girls all looked at each other, mentally preparing for what was to happen next. 

The line up on the horses was like this, In order from left to right: Anora, Raine, Koda, Sage, Me.

Will stepped out of the car and Sage nearly fell from Rambo's back. The white Paso Fino danced around, causing her to snap out of whatever trance she was in. Will didn't notice us, due to the fact that we were blocked by a truck on our side of them; but we could see them clearly. The next guy to emerge from the car was Rhys and Anora froze, a small blush creeping onto her face. She gripped Erebus's withers as he snorted and pawed the dirt under him.

"It's okay, boy." The blonde and blue-haired girl said and the Shire stopped pawing, dipping his head a bit.

*Sage's P.O.V*

I noticed a tall black swoop stand from the car and I glanced over at Ray, who was nervously running her hands through She-Ra's thick black mane. She's crazy about the 6 foot gamer, whom she'd met once before at Insomnia. 

'I wonder if Lewis will remember me." Ray had said on the way to the barn this morning.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I caught sight of a blonde fringe getting out of the driver door. I noticed Raine tense her shoulders as she tightened the ponytail under her black Five Nights At Freddy's hat. Ryan faced down, checking his phone-- possibly to make sure they're at the right place.

We were still unnoticed by the boys, as we were somewhat hidden by a few other trucks. All of us had seen our crushes but Koda-- and then a flick of ginger caught my eye.

*Koda's P.O.V*

I watched as my friends tried to keep themselves from flipping out over the fact that our favorite YouTubers were right in front of us. 

Will came into view and Sage almost fell off of Rambo. 

Rhys stepped out and Anora tried to hide her face, only to remember her hair was pulled back.

Lewis emerged from our side and Ray nearly had a fit and began fiddling with She-Ra's mane.

Ryan got out of the car and Raine almost lost it. She attempted to adjust her ponytail while facing Raven's back to hide her blush.

I laughed as I watched my friends struggle to remain chill. But soon after I had been laughing at them, they were soon laughing at me.

Baz emerged from the passenger side door and I felt my face burn intensely. I rested my hands nervously on Panther's neck and the Friesian tossed his head. 

"Should we?" Anora whispered and I nodded. 

The boys were gathered around the back of the car, standing in a circle as we heard Ryan repeat the address.

"216 Silver Lake Trail. We're here."

I nudged Panther forward and we rode up a bit. I lead the group while Sage and Raine rode on either side of me, back a little ways. Anora and Ray followed a bit off beside them (just imagine the triangular formation of a flock of birds)  as we approached the gamers.

Rhys apparently heard us and looked up from his fixed position over Ryan's phone.

"Uh lads? I think we have a welcoming committee." His Scottish accent was rich and thicker than it seemed on camera.

The other four boys turned and looked at us with wide eyes. 

"Whoa..." Baz said, seemingly glancing at me a bit. His face grew red and he shook his head, returning his focus to reality.