Chapter 38: Threats (I love singing okay?)

(^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Plus, I love chapters like these, so..... >:) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

*Kat's P.O.V*

I never thought that I would have a chance to actually meet Koda, Anora, and Charlotte in person. We've all been friends for a while over Discord, but we haven't met up until now. 

Adam and I moved to LA to get away from a band of fans that followed us everywhere. While it's quite the drive from home, it's worth it to be able to walk the streets without 15 girls following us. 

I was currently sitting on my bed in Squad Zone's house, which I had moved into with the other girls. Adam took off with the guys, moving into their house about 5 minutes away. I had my usual on- a cropped-off SomeThingElseYT hoodie with my ripped jeans. It was a very comfortable outfit for me; better than what I had to wear up north in the winter because it was so cold. 

I was scrolling on my phone- having just gotten dressed- when I heard Ray yelling downstairs, followed by an eruption of laughter from everyone else

"Lewis! Put me down!"

I took that as a sign that the guys were here, and I ran downstairs so that I could join the group. Upon meeting my boyfriend's glance, I threw myself onto Adam's back, my arms hanging around his shoulders. My grip tightened as I began to slide from my perch, and Adam leaned back whilst laughing and huffing at the same time. 

"Ah- You're gonna ch-choke me, babe!" He managed to wheeze before my feet met the ground so that I could let go of him. He turned to face me and another laugh broke through his voice. "Why do you do this to me?" 

"Because I love you." I said. Swiping his hair to one side, causing it to fall into his eyes.

Adam sighed, squinting his eyes shut to protect them. He flipped his hair back to where it was and leaned into me. 

"Love you too, baby girl." He said in the same, purring voice he always does. He knows it makes me blush...

...But I don't mind it one bit. 

----------

*Lewis's P.O.V*

While everyone was out for the day, doing their own thing, Ray and I decided to stay at the house and get our recordings done, then go to the barn later. 

As I was making my way to the living room, I passed by Ray's door. She was still editing her video from earlier. I stepped into the room for a quick second and watched her progress for a moment. That was when her phone started ringing. 

"It's Sage." I said, sliding the phone closer to my girlfriend. 

"Could you answer it?"

I nodded and walked out of the room, answering the call for Ray.

"Hey Sage."

"Hey. Everyone's meeting at Jackie's. Y'all want to come?"

"Yeah sure! I think Ray is almost done with her video."