Chapter 16: It's Not All Fun And Games For Everyone...

*Will's P.O.V*

"Heheh ya nub!" Ray cheered as she shot down a player in PubG. Sage, Lewis, and I were on the team with her and there were 16 people left in the round. 

"AYE?" I said, scrunching half of my fave up a bit as I heard someone outside my house. Reloading my M16, I jumped out the window and landed in front of the player, rapidly shooting my rifle. "How do you like- Oh. It's just you." I laughed as Sage danced around with a frag grenade in her hand.

"Be careful Sage." Ray laughed. "What have I told you about running around with dangerous-" 

Ray couldn't finish her sentence before Sage accidentally threw the grenade against the wall and it landed in the middle of the group.

"OH SHI- RUN!" Sage laughed as we scattered from the spot just before the grenade blew up.

When we regrouped, everyone turned their player to Sage, who put in her 'wave' emote.

"Oops." 

Just then, a bullet flew past my player's head. We all ducked into the house and his upstairs. 

"Well... Now they know we're here." Lewis laughed as he shot down someone else outside the house through a window. 

The round continued and we eventually won, after nearly losing Lewis and Sage to a sniper ambush in Pochinki. 

-----------------------------------------------

*Raine's P.O.V*

"I found Redstone!" I said, taking my iron pick axe and mining some of it until Ryan showed up. He'd been right above me, doing who knows what.

"I'm coming." 

A second later, I heard a block break above me and Ryan dropped from the next level up in the cave-- which was about 6 blocks high.

"Holy- " Ryan laughed, 'breaking his ankles' when he hit the ground. "I didn't know it was that far."

"Do you have any food on you?" I asked, opening my inventory and preparing to grab a stack of carrots.

"Just a few apples."

"How many is a few?"

"Four." Ryan then ate one to raise his health back up a bit. "Now three." He laughed.

I threw him the carrots and the chestnut laughed again.

"How many carrots do you have?" 

"Five stacks." I said.

"Five?! How did you get so many?!" 

We both laughed and I sighed. My secret is out.

"Our house is near three villages. They keep replanting carrots more than anything."

"Where are they? I wanna take their stuff!" Ryan laughed.

"I already raided."

"Awww." 

He made his player face the ground and he started to walk away. The next thing I knew, Ryan was dying in some way.

"But hey, that's how you got your helmet. What the-?" 

Ryan had fallen into a pit of lava. 

"Noooooo!" He laughed. "No no no no.... "

The fire stopped and Ryan survived it. We began to make our way out of the cave-- which didn't take more than two minutes-- and as soon as we were out, Ryan's player disappeared from in front of me.