Chapter 9: Checking the house

Y/N's POV

As we all got inside, Christa put Omid on a couch. She then walked towards Lee, Carley, and Kenny. They had a talk about the man on the radio. Then Kenny told everyone to check the house out. Duck went with him. After that, me and Clem walked towards Lee and Carley.

Y/N: Can we help?

Clementine: What if there's another locked door?

Carley: I think you two helped enough for one day.

Lee: Why don't you two see if Christa and Omid needs anything, okay?

Y/N: Okay.

We walked towards Omid and Christa and sat down on the chairs. Lee was checking all of the rooms in our level with Carley. All of them were clear.

Christa: Clem, who is the guy you have been talking to on the radio?

Y/N: Who is he?

Lee and Carley walked towards us.

Carley: We don't have much. We should be okay in here for a while. Until it quiets down outside.

Christa: Thanks.

Lee: Is Omid okay?

Christa: For now. I'm worried his leg might've gotten infected. You have any meds?

Lee: No. Nothing. Sorry.

Christa: I was just asking Clementine if she knows who the man is on the radio is. It's okay, honey, you can tell us. Who is he? What does he want?

Lee: Go ahead, Clem. It's okay. Your not in any trouble.

Clem was still nervous. I put my hand on her shoulder, calming her down.

Clementine: It's... just a friend. I don't think he wants to hurt us.

Christa: What has he been saying to you? What have you been saying to him?

Clementine: I told him I was trying to find my parents, and that they were in Savannah. He really seems nice, I think he wants to help me find them.

Christa: Clementine. Honey, trust me, that's not what he wants. He-

Ben: LEE!

Ben comes downstairs.

Ben: Lee, you need to get up here now.

Lee: What's wrong?

Ben: It's Kenny.

They both go upstairs.