Chapter 111: Friends taken

Y/N's POV

I slowly woke up with a lot of pain. I look around to see that I landed on Abel. His leg was broken and bleeding. He was also passed out. I roll off of him. I look up to see Lilly aiming her rifle at me. She was hesitating.

Lilly: Shit, this should be easy.

Y/N: You think you can pull the trigger?

Lilly tightens her grip on the rifle.

Y/N: Do it. Pull the trigger.

I put my face closer to the rifle.

Y/N: I dare you.

Lilly starts breathing faster and heavier.

Y/N: You don't have the guts. To do what we will do to you.

Lilly then slowly starts to pull the trigger. But then Louis tackles her to the ground. He was struggling to keep her down. I tried to help him, but Abel woke up and grabbed my ankle. I keep kicking him in the face to make him let go. Then Rosie came out of nowhere and started chomping down at his wrist. I look back at Louis to see him being dragged away by a raider. And I see Violet trying to fight off a raider. I get my bow and shoot at the raider dragging Louis. I try saving Violet too, but it was too late. The raider takes Violet to the carriage while she was knocked out, Aasim and Omar was there too. I see Carley fighting Lilly.

Carley: This is for everything you have done

Carley was about to stab Lilly, but Lilly kicks Carley in the knee and then punch her to the ground. Lilly starts dragging Carley.

Carley: LEE!!!

Lee knocks out the raider he was fighting, he sees Carley.

Lee: CARLEY!!!!

Lee tries to save her. But Lilly knocks him down. Two more raiders was dragging Sarita and Duck away. I see Kenny crawling towards them.

Kenny: GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF THEM!!!!

It was too late. Delta got away.

Clementine & AJ: Y/N!

The two run over to me. Clem wraps her arms around me. AJ does the same.

Clementine: When we saw you fall, we--

Y/N: I'm okay, Clem.

Walkers are now coming in. I shoot at some of them. Everyone else got the other ones. We then took care of them all.

Tenn: I'm sorry guys. For trusting her.

I see Ruby and Willy crying over Mitch's body.

Louis: God. Aasim, Omar. They're gone. And Violet. I never thought someone would get her.

Lee: Carley.......

Kenny: They got Duck and Sarita! We got to get them!

Y/N: We'll get them back.

Louis: How? We still don't know where they are, or how many.

Y/N: Actually.....

We look over at Abel.

Clementine: Someone here does.

We all walk up to Abel. He was tied to a post. He looks at us with fear as we all death glare at him.