Chapter 24: Getting supplies

Y/N's POV

Me, Clem, and Duck were in the shed as Clem's arm was still bad.

Y/N: I can't believe this.

Duck: This is stupid.

Clementine: You two could've been in the house. I hate seeing you guys suffer for just protecting me.

Y/N: You're right, We could've. But I WANT to be in here with you. We are a team.

Clem chuckled.

Clementine: Yeah.

Y/N: They might have stuff in here.

I searched a tackle box and only found the strings for the stitches. I then see a hammer and grab it.

Clementine: What are we gonna do?

I see a board on the wall.

Y/N: Maybe I can sneak out and steel the supplies.

Clementine: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yeah.

I then use my hammer to get the board off.

Y/N: Duck, stay in here with Clem.

Duck: Got it.

Clementine: Please be careful.

Y/N: I will. You rest in here.

I then crawl out of the shed and head for the cabin. I sneak to the window where Rebecca and Alvin are arguing.

Rebecca: It makes me feel like a fucking idiot when we're not on the same page.

Alvin: We ARE on the same page!

Rebecca: Not out there, we weren't! Not about the kids! I saw you get soft!

Alvin: What do you want me to do, Bec? Put a bullet in the girl?

Rebecca: I want you to think about our family FIRST.

Alvin: It's all I think about. So don't give me any shit.

Rebecca: I need some air.

She then leaves the room. I knock on the window. He sees me and opens the window.

Alvin: What the fuck are you doing?

Y/N: I need to fix my friend's arm. Or she will die.

Alvin: Sorry. I truly am. But I can't.

Y/N: Please. I can't lose her too. I lost to many people. I beg of you. Please.

Alvin: Fine. Wait here.

I wait a bit while he comes back.

Alvin: I found bandages. And a juice box in case your friend is thirsty.

Y/N: Thank you.

I then leave. All I need is a needle and peroxide. I go to the side of the cabin to find plywood. I use the hammer to get it off. I crawl in and find a trap door. I use a pocket knife to unlock it. It broke the knife. I get inside the cabin and sneak upstairs into a bedroom. I find a watch. I decide to steal it. I sneak inside another bedroom. Sarah was on the other side. She saw me and gasped. I put my finger on my lips. Telling her to be quiet.

Sarah: You're not supposed to be in here.

Y/N: Hi. Can you please help me?

Sarah: My dad can't know.

Y/N: He won't. My friend needs help. I need something to clean it with. And a needle with thread to sew it up. Do you know where those things are?

Sarah: He has stuff to clean with. It burns.

Y/N: I bet it does.

Sarah: I will help you.

Y/N: Good. Thank you. My name is Y/N by the way. I already know yours.

Sarah: We're friends. Right? We can be best friends, same with your friends.

Y/N: Yes, we're friends.

Sarah: Promise?

Y/N: Promise.

Sarah: Pinky swear?

Y/N: Really?

Sarah: Please?

Y/N: Fine.

Sarah: Let me find the stuff.

I wait and she comes back with peroxide.

Sarah: Here.

Y/N: Thanks.

I leave to find a needle. I find it in the bathroom. It's clean. I have everything. I then hear Rebecca coming in. I quickly hide in the closet. She comes in and cleans her face in the sink.

Rebecca: Dammit. Just need to have this baby and let it be his.

I look in shock. Alvin wasn't the father. She then leaves the bathroom. I then sneak outside and back in the shed.

Y/N: Clem? Duck?

Clementine: Y/N. Thank God.

Duck: Told you he'll be fine.

Y/N: I got the stuff. I also have a juice box for you.

She takes it and drinks the whole thing. I look at her in shock. She giggles at my reaction. despite being in pain.

Y/N: Okay, let's do this. This will suck.

Clementine: I know.

I grab the peroxide and pour it on Clem's arm. She then screams in pain. I hated hearing her in pain. It breaks my heart seeing her like this. I then thread the needle and start stitching Clem's arm. Each time the needle would go in Clem's flesh. She would grunt in pain.

Y/N: I know it hurts Clem. I know it hurts.

I finish stitching her up.

Y/N: We are done. We just need to bandage the arm.

Clementine: Thank you so much.

Y/N: Anything for you Clem.

I drop the bandage. As I pick it up, a walker grabs me and came inside.

Clementine & Duck: Y/N!

Duck grabbed a rake and stabbed the walker with it. He then started killing the walker with the hammer that I dropped. Luke and the others opened the shed door to see us with the dead walker.

Luke: Holy shit!

Alvin: What the?

Nick: How did it get in there?

Clementine: I am still. NOT. Bitten. I never was. And you left me out here to die.

Luke: You patched yourself up?

Clementine: Y/N did.

Y/N: Yeah.

Nick: Where did you get that stuff?

Rebecca: Did they steal from us?

Y/N: You left me no choice.

Rebecca: You could've just LEFT.

Pete: Relax. Rebecca.

Carlos: Bring her in and I'll take a look at your arm.

Alvin: Damn lurkers sneaking around out here... we better get inside.

Luke: You three hungry?

We ignored him as we walked inside the cabin.