Chapter 62: Missing AJ

Y/N's POV

We are all walking back to the trailer as we were shivering. We are upset due to losing AJ. We get inside and sit down. Then I heard Clem crying next to me. I pull her into a hug as she cried on my shoulder. She was hugging me tightly.

Clementine: I can't believe we failed.

Y/N: Me too. I miss him already.

Clementine: Our goofball.

Now I started to cry a little bit.

Duck: Is this even happening.

Carley: He's gone..... He's actually gone......

Lee: I thought we could protect him...... Damnit!

Kenny: ITS THOSE FUCKING SHITBIRDS FAULT!!!! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE MOMENT THAT FUCKING WOMAN CAME HERE!!!!!!!

Sarita: Kenny, calm down.

We then hear a knock on the door. We get our guns and go to the door. It was Ava, she was carrying a bag.

Ava: I am so sorry about everything. I-

Y/N: YOU GOT SOME FUCKING NERVE SHOWING UP HERE!!!!!

Clementine: YOU ARE LUCKY I WON'T FUCKING SHOOT YOU!!!

Kenny: GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!

Lee: I would listen to them if I were you.

Ava: I know you are all upset, but trust me, this is good for you guys. He would only slow you guys down. You need to focus on surviving. And I wanted to give this to you.

I open the bag. The first thing we see is.... AJ's drawing of all of us. This makes me us heartbroken.

Ava: He drew that after you all left. I know you are probably still mad but I really am sorry.

Ava puts her hand in front of us, wanting a handshake. Even though we were still mad at her. We shook her hand. 

Ava: I heard that there is a community. Called Prescott. You all should go there.

Clementine: Okay.

Y/N: We will do that.

Ava then leaves.

Lee: I guess we should go then.

Carley: Yeah.

We then leave the trailer and go to Prescott.