Chapter 10: Someone stalking us?

Y/N's POV

A bit after Lee ran upstairs, we saw him come down with a dead walker kid. Lee took him outside and started to bury him. Carley was giving Lee a sad look.

Clementine: Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Clementine: I really want to find my parents.

Y/N: I know you do.

Then we heard Lee yelling outside.

Lee: YOU COME BACK HERE I WILL KILL YOU! YOU HEAR ME?! I WILL KILL YOU!

Carley, Christa, and Ben run outside.

Clementine: What was that?

Y/N: I don't know, I gonna get Kenny.

I go upstairs and find him. Duck had his hand on Kenny's shoulder. They both looked sad. Probably due to the dead walker kid.

Y/N: Kenny. Duck.

Kenny: Yeah Y/N?

Duck: What's going on?

Y/N: Something is going on outside.

Kenny: I will be right down there.

Duck: I'll come down with you.

Y/N: Okay.

Me and Duck go back downstairs where Clem is.

Clementine: You get him?

Y/N: Yes.

Then Kenny walk downstairs, we follow him as we go outside.

Lee: Kenny?

Kenny: I'm fine. Just... I'm fine. What's all the ruckus?

Ben: Lee saw someone watching us from outside the gate.

Kenny: What? Who?

Lee: I can't be sure, they ran off before I could get a good look.

Ben: I don't like this one bit. Not one bit.

Christa: Me either. Walkers are one thing, but the thought of someone out there actually stalking us...

Kenny: All right, that's it. We've stuck around here long enough. It's time to get back on track, time to get down to the river and find ourselves a boat.

Christa: I don't know if Omid's well enough to move yet.

Kenny: Well he better be!

Lee: I'm with Kenny, the sooner we get the hell out of here, the better.

Carley: I don't trust anyone following us, I say we get out of here as well.

Y/N: I'm with Kenny too.

Kenny: Well then hell, what are we waiting for?

Ben: I'll go get my stuff.

Kenny: No. Ben, you'll only slow us down. Lee, Carley, and I can go scout the river while the rest of you get ready to move out. You stay behind with Christa and Omid. Duck, I want you to stay here.

Duck: Okay, fine.

Clementine: Wait, can't I come? My mom and dad can't be far now, maybe we can look for them on the way to the river.

Lee: We need to focus on finding a boat right now, Clem. Like we talked about on the train, remember?

Clementine: Okay.

Kenny: Daylight's burning. Gonna go grab my gear, then we'll head out.

Y/N: What about me Kenny?

Kenny: I want you defending this place. You are a good shot. I trust you.

Carley: Kenny's right. You are a good shot Y/N.

I smile.

Christa: Come on Clem, let's go see if Omid needs anything.

Lee, Carley, and Kenny then leaves, as me and everyone else goes back inside.