Chapter 37: Carver

Y/N's POV

Me, Clem, and Duck run inside. We see Rebecca and Alvin.

Rebecca: Clem! Y/N! Duck! Are you three okay?!

We then hear assault rifle gunshots.

Alvin: What the hell?

We look out the window to see a group of four, including Bonnie., kill all the walkers and walk towards the lodge. I see Clem with a worried face.

Y/N: Is that Carver?

Clem nodded. They circled up our group outside.

Duck: Oh no.....

Carver: Howdy folks.

He then looks at Carlos.

Carver: Where's Rebecca?

Carlos then spits in his face.

Carver: Nice to see you too.

He then punches Carlos in the face

Sarah: Dad!

She runs outside to Carlos and hugs him.

Carver: Inside.

Me, Clem, Duck, Alvin, and Rebecca hid upstairs. Carvers group tied up our group. Carver then grabs Carlos and punched him.

Carver: Where's Rebecca?!

He then breaks Carlos fingers.

Carver: I know you are out there! And Alvin. And Luke. And the girl. You want this over quick. Show yourselves.

Alvin: We need to go down there.

Rebecca: No Alvin!

Y/N: We need to go down there.

Lee's POV

Me, Carley, and Kenny were outside. Kenny was aiming at the men inside. We see Y/N, Clem, Duck, Rebecca, and Alvin surrender.

Carley: Shit.

Kenny: I have eyes on one.

Kenny then shoots one of the guys. Then Carver brings Walter in the middle of the room and shoots him in the head.

Kenny: Walt!

Lee: Oh, my god.

Carver: That's for our man. Now, I didn't want to do this, but ain't leaving me much choice. So here's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna march another one of your friends out here and I'm gonna put a bullet in the back of their head. Or you can give up now. Your choice.

Kenny shoots again but missed Carver.

Kenny: Motherfucker.

Lee: Kenny! Over there!

We run to another place to shoot. Carver then picks up Alvin and takes him to the middle. Carver was about to shoot. But I see Y/N run to Carver. Carver elbows Y/N in the stomach. Making him gasp for air. Then He picks up and aims his gun on his head.

Clementine & Duck: Y/N!

Carley: Shit! He has Y/N!

Lee: Kenny! We need to surrender! He will shoot Y/N.

Kenny lowers his gun.

Kenny: WE'RE COMING OUT.

We surrender and they tie us up.

Carver: Let's take them home.

They then grab us one by one.