Chapter 86: Ericson's

Clementine's POV

I wake up in a random room. The first thing I noticed is that nobody is in the room.

Clementine: Guys!

I sit up, but my arm was tapped on the bed. I take off the tape, I then see Y/N laying on another bed. He had a bloody bandage on his head, which scared me.

Clementine: Y/N!

I quickly get up and run to him, I check his pulse.

Clementine: You're alive! Thank god!

I start shaking him violently.

Clementine: Y/N! Y/N! Wake up!

Y/N's POV

Someone was violently shaking me. I wake up to see Clem shaking me. Once Clem sees I'm awake, she hugs me tightly. I hug her back with one arm, because my other arm was tied to the bed I was on.

Y/N: Whoa, hey, it's alright. I'm fine.

We let go of each other. I then get my arm free.

Clementine: Are you sure? Your head is bloody and bandaged.

I then feel my head to feel the bandage.

Y/N: I don't think I'm bleeding anymore Clem.

Even telling Clem how I was fine. She still put her hand on my head, feeling the bandage.

Clementine: And everyone is gone, I don't know where they are!

Y/N: We will find them.

Clementine: I hope they are alright.

I kiss her forehead.

Y/N: We will find them. I promise.

She smiles. We then start looking around the room. We check the closet to see a box. Clem tries to reach the box, but because of her height, she can't get it. She was going to get a chair to stand on, but then I just reach and get the box. I then give Clem a dorky grin.

Y/N: Man, it must suck being short.

Clementine: I'm not short! You are just tall.

Y/N: Nah. Your short.

Clementine: Shut up dork.

We search the box. It was filled with lots of art supplies. But we then find a palette knife.

Y/N: We can unlock the door with this.

Clementine takes the knife and is able to get the door open. We walk out of the room and into a hallway. We then hear someone coming, we both hide next to a dresser in the hallway. We see a kid with a scar on his face coming to our room. He sees we are not in the room, he gasps and takes out a knife. Me and Clem get up and walk towards him.

Y/N: We're right here.

The kid gets startled and puts his hands up.

Clementine: Drop the knife.

???: I think you should do the same.

We look to our right to see a guy aiming a bow at us. I get in front of Clem.

???: I won't hurt you guys unless you make me. We got your boy, he's safe.

Y/N: What about the rest of us?

As I ask that. Lee and Kenny walk out of one of the rooms.

Lee: What the hell?

Kenny: Where is everyone?!

???: They are fine.

Clem drops her knife. The guy puts his bow away and walks to us.

???: See? We're not gonna hurt you. I'm Marlon, and this little guy is Tennessee, we call him Tenn for short. He's been taking care of all of you, and he doesn't really talk much.

Y/N: Y/N.

Clementine: Clementine.

Lee: Lee

Kenny: Kenny

Marlon: Sorry about locking the door and tying you guys to your beds. You guys were in rough shape, especially you Y/N. We thought you weren't gonna make it.

Clementine: Well thank god he did.

Y/N: I'm fine, Clem. What about our boy? Is he hurt?

Marlon: Just a few scratches and scrapes. Like you three here. Everyone else is fine too. Let's go see him.

We then follow him out of the school. We walk outside to what looks like a courtyard, was this a school? We see people walking and doing their jobs.

Marlon: So, you guys have been out there a while, huh?

Lee: We have been on the road for a while.

Marlon: You guys know how to handle yourselves?

Kenny: No shit we do.

Y/N: Yeah.

Clementine: We have been through a lot.

Marlon: Wasn't easy getting all of you out of that wreck, and walkers were on the way.

Clementine: The cars... were they totaled?

Marlon: Yeah. It was completely flipped over.

Y/N: Fuck.

Then a weird looking kid was staring at us four.

Y/N: Uh... hi?

The kid runs away.

Marlon: Oh! Uh... yeah. Don't mind him. You're new! We haven't seen anything like you guys in well, ever?

Lee: What is this place?

Marlon: You could tell it used to be a school. But now, it's whatever we want it to be, I guess.

Y/N: Who leads this place?

Marlon: That would be me. I know "kids run by a kid"? But we make it work. We do alright for ourselves.

Clementine: No adults?

Marlon: We did have adults, people die, people leave. There were more of us.

Lee: Damn.

Kenny: We are the only ones then.

Y/N: Sorry to hear that.

Marlon: Allow me to make this formal. Welcome to Ericson's Boarding School for Troubled Youth! You guys and your boy fits that description pretty well.

Lee: What?

Kenny: What did you say?!

Clementine: You got us wrong, Marlon. We are pure angels.

Marlon: I can't speak for you guys. But your boy is decidedly not.

Y/N: Excuse me?

Marlon: He hasn't been happy without you guys around, he's been a little terror ever since we got here.

???: Yo! Marlon! We've got walkers on the fence!

Marlon: Shit, I gotta take care of this. Find Louis in the piano room, he's been looking out for your kid.

Y/N: Louis?

Marlon: Just go into that big building and follow the music.

He runs off to deal with the walkers on the fence. We see Duck, Carley, and Sarita.

Lee: Carley!

Carley: Lee!

The two hug. Duck and Sarita hug Kenny.

Kenny: Thank god you two are alright.

Duck: We are fine.

Sarita: These kids seem nice.

Y/N: Well, let's go get AJ.

Clementine: Yeah.

We walk towards the big building.