Do I?

🍎🍅🍉🍒🍓🍟🍄🦀🦞🦐🥢🍎🍉🍅🍒

Eren pov

She's an angel.

That's all I could think of when I saw Mikasa again.  We ran to hug each other and I tried to hold back my tears but I couldn't.  I don't care if I get teased I missed her so much.

"Eren! I missed you so much I'm sorry it took a while. "

I shook my head and pulled away "no it's okay I would have waited forever for you. "

I thought about the ring I left in my car. Should I give it to her now.. No it's too soon she just got back I don't want to overwhelm her.

I held her hand as we went skating.
I groaned embarrassed that I kept falling on my ass while Jean glided past like a pro.  I looked up at Mikasa who looked worried with her hand out for me. "Are you okay Eren? "

Angel

My face turned red and I stood up trying to be tough. "Yeah I'm good I can't believe I suck at this"

I try to ignore the painful throbbing as we go to rest. Mikasa and I were talking until Sasha interrupted to ask about where Mikasa had been.

"I'll tell you, " Mikasa said. "I've been putting it off for a while.. I don't really know how to explain it in a nice way so I guess I'll say whatever."

She looked so anxious and sad I wanted to hold her and run away from everyone.

She told us about what happened and it all sounded tragic but the worse part was.. Hitch caused the accident.

I can't believe she hurt us both so badly in such a short period of time.

The others sounded angry as well threatening and cursing Hitch.

I took a deep breath had decided to forget about her. I can't spend my whole life being mad about Hitch especially since I'll probably never see her again.

"I'm just happy you're back Mikasa I hope you'll be happier with us and I'm sorry about your aunt. "

In some way I feel like this is all my fault

I took Mikasa's hand and we went back to skating.. Well falling for me.

After a while we decided to go home.
"How about you come home with me Mikasa? " I said without realizing how bad it must have sounded.

I sighed hearing the teasing I probably deserved.

Everyone agreed that they could all come if we weren't planning anything dirty and we raced to my house. Unfortunately everyone got in and we had to have a sleepover.

At least I got to sleep with Mikasa.

I couldn't sleep for a while though. I couldn't stop thinking about how bad Hitch hurt Mikasa and I couldn't do anything to protect her from it.  She'll never marry me I bring her so much bad luck.
I closed my eyes trying to sleep but I just couldn't. Until.. I was in a state of half sleeping half awake when Mikasa left to use the bathroom.  I didn't think much of it and I tried to go back to half sleeping but she didn't come back for a while.