PTSD

✨🌟👑👒💛🐤🐠🐝🌻🌛⚡🐤🐥👝🐠

Eren pov-

Mikasa 😇💜-

Hey Eren

Mikasa had told me that there were some important things happening in her life at the moment.  She told me we probably won't see each other for a while but she'll explain everything when she gets back. I can only hope everything is fine and she'll come back soon. Suddenly my door opens and Sasha walks in.  "Ereeen lookie what I got! " she holds out a teddy bear, flowers and balloons that say 'get well soon'. "Yes I ate the candy that came with it and yes it's from Mikasa! "

I quickly grabbed it and smiled. She sent me stuff.  "That was rude! " Sasha whines. I move the other gifts and place Mikasa's on the table. "Has Mikasa talked to you at all? " Sasha nods. "she texted me saying she's got important stuff to deal with-"

"YEAH SHE TEXTED ALL OF US AND I BET SHE TEXTED YOU LAST! "

Connie came into the room with the others laughing.  Sasha gasped "I thought I said wait outside! " she threw a vase at him which he dodged. 

I hung out with the group for a while mainly talking about the newest episode of our favorite anime which brought us to tears. "Guys shut up I haven't seen it yet! " I whine and Sasha smiles "okayy I won't say anything"she said mischievously "but acharacteryoureallyloveisgonnadiee" she continued quickly. I need to watch the new episodes as soon as I get out of here. I wonder who died this time the writer seems to want everyone dead.

Jean sighed sadly "I wish Mikasa would send me lovely gifts like these. "he groaned "WHAT'S A GUY GOTTA DO TO BE SHOT?! "

"Jean stop pretending to be straight. "
Ymir said rolling her eyes. "We all know you want gifts from Marco instead" she smirked and Marco shyly hid his face. "I could like Marco and Mikasa. " Jean mumbled and Marco gave him a look of hurt. Jean quickly apologized to him and suddenly everyone placed bets on how long it would take for them to reveal their relationship to the public.

Soon the doctor came in to check on me and everyone had to go home.

After a few weeks in the hospital I was finally able to go home.I packed up all my hospital things and got into the car. My dad had taken the day off to help me get settled again. As soon as we got closer to our neighborhood I started to feel anxious. The memories of that night were coming back to me but I tried to hide my discomfort.

My dad helped me upstairs to my room. I opened the door and looked around. I guess my dad must have cleaned everything while I was gone.

Get on the bed Eren.

I'm hallucinating I know it but still, the Hitch that I see sitting and smirking on my bed with her gun looks too real.

"NO NO LEAVE ME ALONE! "

I fall to the ground and cry.

I can't breathe. I can't move.

My worried dad hugged me and tried to calm me. But all I could see was myself running in the dark. Then everything went black again.

I woke up on the couch, but not my couch. Armin's couch. He's on his phone.

I sit up with a bad headache and I look around.

How did I get here?

Armin looks up "ah Eren you're up! "

"Armin?  What am I doing here? Why does my head hurt. "

Armin gets up and he comes back with water and medicine. "Eren you passed out at your house and your dad was worried he asked me if you could stay here for a while.. until you can go in your room again. "

Oh yeah I remember now.

"Where's my dad? " I ask and Armin shrugs "He's probably doing doctor stuff as usual. I think this could be fun you living with me," Armin says" We can read and eat all the spicy ramen we want. " I say high fiving him. Who wouldn't want to live with their best friend?

After staying up until 3 watching YouTube with Armin we decide to go to bed finally. I look up at the ceiling and I think about Mikasa again. I want to do something for her. I want her to know how much I love her but what can I do?I could buy her something but nothing would be good enough for someone as amazing as Mikasa.  I could try cooking something but I'm completely talentless with food. Maybe I'll write a love letter and put it in a bottle. I get out my phone and start to look at romantic ideas on Pinterest.

I eventually give up and go to sleep. The next day I wake up to Armin and his grandfather making breakfast.  And I get an idea.

"THAT'S IT! "I jump up and the two look at me confused. I eat quickly and take Armin's hand. I text everyone to meet me at the park near our school. When they get there I stand on the table to get all of their attention.

"All right guys I want to do something special for my girlfriend and I need all of your help. "

"It depends.. "

"No way! "

"I'll do it if we get paid"

I rolled my eyes "yeah sure I'll give you all some money. "They agreed to help. I motioned for them to come closer though no one was at the park I still whispered.

"Okay here's the plan... "

💛💫🐥🐠🌻🐝🍋🍌🌕⭐⚡✨👑👒✨