Eren

🥥🌰🥨🥚🍞🥯🍮🍩🍫☕🥮🍛🥥🌰🍫

Eren pov

After I packed my things I left the house. I barely heard my father calling out my name the anger I felt drowned his noise. I got into my car and just drove. I couldn't think of anywhere to go so I just let my body take me wherever.

I ended up at the park from earlier more children were there and our mess was gone. I hid my face in my hands and just let myself be alone in darkness for who knows how long. There was so much going through my head.

My dad..
Hitch..
Mikasa.

Mikasa. Why does she want to break up with me? Does it even matter anymore? Why is everything changing all of a sudden.

I hate this.

I looked at my phone to see more notifications from my dad I quickly blocked his number.

I'm not going home.

I need something but I don't know what it is. What would you do if you found out you had a sibling and your father basically pimped you out the same day your girlfriend broke up with you?

They don't have books or anything to teach you how to react to this crap.

I stayed in my car for too long trying to think of something to do. I drove around looking at all the familiar places.

I want to meet my brother.

It came to me out of nowhere. What would I want to meet him for? What if he doesn't like me, what if I don't like him?

It would be cool to meet him though  he's older he could teach me a bunch of stuff we could be friends. I've always hated being an only child especially when my parents aren't around.

Okay. I'm gonna meet him.

But where is he?

There's only one person who knows...

I unblocked his number and called. He answered quickly.

"Where's my brother? I don't want to talk about anything else I'm going to meet him. "

I said sternly not in the mood for any other conversation.

My dad was quiet for a moment. "Last I heard he worked at the hospital in the town over. Eren you should think before you act I'm not sure he even knows who you are he might not want to talk... "

I hung up and quickly did research on the hospital. I looked at the doctors and found him.

Zeke Jaeger

He looked like my dad in many ways. He even had the same career choice.

I'm going.

I put the address for the hospital in my phone and I went on my way. The sun started to set as I drove and thoughts of Mikasa took over my mind again. Like they usually do.

I want to talk to her I don't want to hide like a kid anymore.

I turned my car around and put in Mikasa's address this time.

I finally arrived at her house and I just stared at it for a while.

Is she even in there?
I'm just wasting time aren't I?

What am I supposed to do? Go in there and grab her. If I call will she pick up? No she might be sleeping.

I decided I'll take a chance. I'll text her. If she's awake she might respond and if she's sleep so be it. 50/50

Me-
Come outside.

Geez Eren you sound like a creep this is the girl who's heart you're trying to win over and you sound like you're getting ready to bury her body. I wouldn't come out for you that's for sure.

I waited for what seemed like years. I knew she wasn't sleeping because it says she read the message. I came to the conclusion that she was just ignoring it and she wasn't coming. I sighed and got ready to leave until.. The door opener finally.

My beautiful Mika stepped out of her house and she walked to my car. I rolled down the window for her.

"Eren?  What's going on? "

She asked. I couldn't think of an answer because so much is going on. I opened my mouth to try to explain but I could say was.

"Let's go. "

You're her boyfriend not her kidnapper! Act like it!

I reached over to open and opened the door for her.

She was hesitant but eventually she got in the car and closed the door. I drove off instantly.

We sat in silence for a while.

It felt good it felt normal. It made me forget that she had broken up with me a few hours earlier. It made me forget I just kidnapped her. It just felt like we were a normal couple going for a night drive together.

I saw that I was running out of gas so I looked for a gas station. I went in to pay and I watched Mikasa from the store. She was stretching. I felt bad for taking her and not letting her sleep.

I'll tell you everything.

After I payed for the gas I put it inside my car I was trying to figure out a way to tell Mikasa this. But there was no easy way.

I impulsively put my arms around her waist and pinned her to my car.

"Mikasa I want to visit my brother. "
I said simply.

She didn't seem shocked that I a brother but more that I knew about him.

How does she know?

That's not important right now.

"I want you to meet him with me I feel happy with you mika."

I blushed. Actually I don't know why I brought her along. But that sounds about right.

After talking we got back into the car there was a lot less tension and it felt even more relaxing I didn't think it could be possible. Mikasa obviously felt better because she slowly fell asleep. She looked adorable and I wanted to kiss her but I decided to let her rest. I took off my jacket and put it around her. Then I looked for a hotel so we could spend the night.

🍫🥥🌰🥨🥯🍞🥚🍛🍩🍮☕🥥🍫🥚🥥

I love y'all drink water it's hot 😭