Surprise

👻👀🐑🐩🦢🌼🍚🥛🏐💿🏳️🥛🌼🏳️🐩

Mikasa pov

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR SON! "

I screamed at Dr Jaeger. I know you should respect your elders but how could I respect someone who sold their old child.

"Lower your voic-"
"No!  You are the worst parent ever!  Eren has suffered so much because of you. "

I could see that he was hurt but it was the truth.
Who would do this to their kid?

"He was sho-"

"I KNOW!  He almost lost his life I know. But this is your fault,if you hadn't broken them up Hitch wouldn't have tried to kill my son."

He's right.. It is my fault.

"You aren't telling any of this to Eren. If you try to.. I'll make sure your uncle doesn't receive the treatment he needs. "

My face went pale. How could someone be so heartless. Uncle Levi has nothing to do with this. "Leave my uncle alone he's innocent he needs that treatment! " I cried. "If he needs it then it would be best for you to keep your mouth shut about this. I don't want you ruining my son anymore. " I don't want to hide something like this from Eren, but Uncle Levi could die if he doesn't get proper treatment.

Dr Jaeger looked at me with dark eyes. "Do we have a deal then, Ms Ackerman? "

Eren or uncle levi?

This is one of the hardest decisions I've ever made. Either way I'll be hurting someone I love.  I could tell the police but he might be working with them too. My head lowered in shame.

"Yes Doctor Jaeger we have a deal. "

He reached out his hand and I shook it. "Good then I better not hear a word about this ever again. "

I walked out of his office my body felt so heavy and my head hurt like hell. I'm no better than he is. I'm hurting Eren too, what would he do if he found out I was hiding his brother from him. He'd break up with me.. And he would be right to do so. I'm a horrible girlfriend I'm so selfish I don't deserve someone like eren.  I took a deep breath.

I'm going to break up with him.

I wiped the years from my face and I walked to the couch again. I'll do it today after everyone is gone.

I walked into his living room and I looked around.  Everyone is gone? Even Eren.. Where did they go it's so early. I looked around the house for them avoiding Doctor Jaeger's office. I'm sure they aren't in there. I checked my phone for any messages but there was none.  I walked back to the couch and I found a note on the table.

Hey Mikasa, We're happy you found the note. Eren has a special surprise for you but to find it you have to do a little scavenger hunt The first thing you need to find an odd pair. Something that shouldn't be together..
= ̄ω ̄= ̄ω ̄=

Whaaat. I really don't have time for this I can't accept his special surprise if I'm going to break up with him. I quickly texted everyone telling them I didn't want to do it. I waited for a while but I got no response. I sighed and looked around.