Party

Mikasa pov

It was finally Friday and that meant it was time for Jean's and my Halloween party. Earlier in the week  we had gone to the Halloween store and gotten costumes and decorations.  Sasha and Connie were thing 1 and thing 2 Jean was a horse Historia was Tinkerbell and Ymir was her Peter Pan Annie was Sailor Moon Armin was a vampire Bertold and Reiner didn't really wear costumes but Marco was a unicorn and I was Jill Valentine from a video game Sasha and Connie had showed me once. I didn't know much about the video and I've only played it a few times but the costume was nice and I liked it.

When Jean found out that I had never had or been to a party before so he promised to give me the full experience. At first I didn't know what he meant but when I returned from last minute shopping I was not ready for the beautiful site before me. I had been gone for at least an hour. How in the world did he manage to make my home look like Halloween town in such little time. My normal bright lights had been replaced with dark purple ones. There were ghosts hanging from the ceiling grim reapers in the corners. There was a person standing next to my tv with a ton of weird things in front of him. "That's the DJ" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around. "Jean this is amazing!" I smiled bouncing one of the black balloons he blew up.

"I'm happy you like it...I hope Marco does too" I smiled and  nudged his shoulder "The horse and the unicorn such and odd couple" I said. He shrugged "Well everyone already thinks I'm a horse so I thought why not complete it" he said I laughed and put my hand through his mane. "Do you know what Eren's gonna be?" I asked in a whisper hoping he didn't hear but he did. "I don't know he hasn't told anyone yet" he looked past me and to the dj. " Yeah at exactly 10:00 I'll play your slow song so you can suck face with your boyfriend" Jean rolled his eyes "He's not my boyfriend yet " Jean stated. I laughed and went over to the table with food and drinks on it. Everyone should be here any minute I was a little nervous. I got a  cupcake that had a spider ring on it and I ate it carefully while waiting.

About ten minutes later the doorbell rang. I went to open it and I saw so many people standing outside. I knew some of them but not a lot I heard the music start to play and moved so that everyone can come inside. It's crazy how much things changed in such little time people were dancing eating playing kissing. I saw all of my friends dancing and having a good time but still no Eren. Did he listen to Hitch and decide not to come? Frowned and went to the backyard where  a lot of people were. I looked at the time 9:43  It was almost time for me to help Jea- "Mikasa Mikasa hey!" I turned to see Eren walking towards me as fast as he could.  I smiled so big my cheeks hurt when I saw that Eren was dressed as Pingu. He looked so adorable in his penguin suit. I jumped on him and hugged him he hugged back. "What's your costume?" He asked me raising his voice because of the loud music . "Jill Valentine! " I said he looked confused"what I can't hear you?" He said I cupped my hands around my mouth "Jill Valentine!!!" I said he gave me a strange look "I still can't hear you" I sighed "JIILLLL VALL EENNN TIEEE NNEEEE!" he smiles and nooded "I know I heard you I just wanted to hear your voice some more" I frowned "geez Eren you had me screaming!"  I said walking past him he followed me and I felt his hot  gentle breathe on my ear "that's not the only time you'll scream for me" I blushed hard. I don't know why but I did. I looked at my phone again. 9:58 ohnononono I have to get o Jean and Marco I'll be latee  I went to go and find them but Eren pulled me towards him. My face hit his cute fat penguin tummy. "Dance with me Mika!"  I nervously looked around. I want to I really do but what about Jean and Marco Jean needs me right now... I found Jean talking to Marco both of them laughing and Jean gave the DJ a signal I guess that means start the slow song.  I looked at Eren as we started to slowly dance. He had his hands on my hips and I had mine around his neck.

"What took you so long to get here?" I asked him. He shrugged. "I had some car trouble I'm sorry...but hey I'm here better late than never!" I smiled and nodded. "Eren why haven't we hung out together that much this week...I know you said you aren't but I feel like you're avoiding me..." I said kinda sadly. He sighed and pressed our foreheads together "don't be mad when I tell you this..." I backed away a little and looked at him. I'm kinda mad now... "But to be honest I..I'm jealous...you've been hanging out with Jean a lot and I don't know why but seeing you two together being super friendly it makes me sad. I know you're just friends but still..." I laughed softlt and glanced over at Jean and Marco Marco had his head on Jean's should and they were slowly rocking back and forth. I guess there will be no kissing tonight Even though they weren't kissing I could tell Jean was happy just being with Marco like that seemed enough to put a smile on his face and now a smile on mine.

I looked back at Eren. "Eren don't be jealous or anything I'm not going to be with Jean ever" I laughed and rolled my eyes "I only want you" You did NOT just say that! I let out a shaky breath as I stared at Eren who looked just as surprised at what I just said. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't ha-" I got interrupted by the softest sweetest lips in the world. I've never kissed anyone before but if this is the feeling I don't think I'll be able to go another day without one. I pulled Eren closer by his neck and we kissed and kissed until the song ended. It was like a fairy tale and the last beat of the song was our 'the end' . My first kiss  I frowned and looked at him was with someone else's boyfriend. "Eren why did you do that what about Hitc-?" He kissed me again. "I broke you with her Mika she was horrible she hurt me she's not apart of my life anymore you you I want you!" I smiled and leaned in to kiss him again. We spent the rest of the night wrapped in each other's arms stealing kisses and eating junk food it was absolutely perfect. I couldn't be more greatfull.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kiss Kiss Fall In Love~
❤❤❤