Moving On

Eren Pov
🎃🕷️🕸️🎃🕸️🕷️🎃🕸️🕷️🎃🕸️🕷️

When Mikasa and I finally became official I was so happy. Our relationship was so much different from what I had with Hitch. We went on dates and we kissed hugges and all the things couples do.  I want to stay with her like this forever. Unfortunately,  I know Hitch will come to ruin things I haven't heard from her in a while I know she's planning to hurt me in some kind of way. I hope whatever she does it doesn't involve Mikasa. "Are you okay? " Connie asks me I guess he can tell I was worried about Hitch"You seem like you have a lot on your mind." It was strange to see Connie acting so mature but I appreciated it "I do I think Hitch wants to do something bad to me but I don't know what and I don't know when " I said shaking my head. Connie didn't respond so I looked at him "Connie!" I saw that he was getting money from my backpack.  "What I thought you wouldn't mind because I was being such a good friend! "I stood "Give me my money back you bald assho-" I saw Mikasa talking to Sasha and I got lost in her beauty ignoring Connie whining about how he wasn't bald and that buzzcuts are sexy. Sasha turned to Connie and held out her hand. "Pay. Up. " she said. She was ecstatic when we told her we were a couple I smile proud to know that after all these years Mikasa is finally mine.

Connie rolled his eyes and gave her the stolen 20.  I see Mika pout and I smile even bigger. so cute. 

Soon the teacher made us pay attention to the things on the board. I watched Mikasa and I knew something was wrong she's usually focused in class but she hasn't been lately I know she's worried about Hitch.She tried to secretly get information about her asking if anyone has seen her or if she moved. She whispers to Sasha.  "Have you seen Hitch at all lately?" I listen the best I can but I can only make out "seen" and "Hitch" Has Mikasa seen Hitch? They looked around and others did too. It's the question the whole school wants an answer to.  What happened to Hitch Dreyse?  There had been many rumors and possible answers spread

"She moved"

"She got expelled "

"She's hiding in the bathroom"

"No she isn't"

"She died"

"Yes she is I saw her in there "

"She's probably whining to her dad"

"Why would she hide in the bathroom she's too afraid of public bathrooms and commoners"

"Well why would she be dead hmm?"

"Yeah if she were dead they would have it on the news or something "

"And why would she be hiding? "

" I don't know maybe someone accidentally touched her in the hallway and she told everyone she was sexually harassed"

"Ah come on I thought she stopped doing that last year"

"What would she be whining to her dad about"

Everyone was making up stories and scaring each other it wasn't their business what happened to Hitch they needed to shut up about her. I coughed loudly and the conversation stopped. They all turned to me.  "Be quiet I'm trying to work stop worrying about Hitch she'll be back soon" I said coldly then looked back down at my paper.

I don't know if what I said was true but I know Hitch won't just leave it alone. She'll be back soon.  I felt eyes on me for a little while longer but soom everyone went back to work quietly.

I looked up seeing Mikasa and Sasha talking again this time quieter than before I couldn't hear a thing. I tried to secretly lean closer to hear but it was no use. 

After school I lead Mikasa under a big cherry blossom tree. It was a perfect mixture of warm sun light and cool wind. A beautiful spring day put me right to sleep while Mika worked on homework.  I sleep peacefully dreaming of having more fun with Mikasa and our friends but the moment I see Hitch I wake up quickly and silently.  I see Mikasa with her nose in her book I watch her read for a while then I watch the sun fall slowly.

It was quiet enough to hear leaves dancing in trees such a calming sound. I smile and let out a peaceful sigh"It's gorgeous isn't it? " I see Mikasa jump from the corner of my eye I chuckle softly. "T-The sun? " she asks and I shake my head "No the sky"  we watch the sky change colors once blue now orange and pinkish soon a deep indigo color.  The sun and moon share the sky for now  but it won't last long. The sun is getting the fuck out of here.

Mikasa leans her head on my shoulder.  "It's gorgeous " I say before stretching and yawning. "How long was I out for? " I ask. She shrugs "mmm a few hours " I stand and hold out my hand to help her up. . "Alright I'll walk you home now yeah? " it's going to he dark soon so I want Mikasa home and safe. She stands and we walk to her house. We stayed silent and listened to the sounds of nature in the evening.

Eventually we arrived and I pulled Mikasa in for one last hug. I wish I could hold her forever. She pull away and kissed me.  "I'll call you tomorrow okay? " I say looking down at her. She smiles and nods. "I'll look forward to it " I kiss her and say goodbye. I can't wait to call her tomorrow I watch as she goes inside her house then I start to walk to my own. Another peaceful quiet walk. When I het to my house it's dark. I cook dinner and take a shower. When I'm done I do my homework that I should have done with Mikasa instead of sleeping because I don't understand one of the questions. I smirk I'll ask Mikasa to come over tomorrow so I can get help.

When I'm all done I brush my teeth and watch TV for a little while. I get tired again and I decide it's time to go to my room and sleep.

I turn off all the lights and climb the stairs. I go to my bedroom and open the door. "Hi baby did you miss me? "

🕷️🕸️🎃🕷️🕸️🎃🕷️🕸️🎃🕷️🕸️🎃🕷️