Not Mine Not Yours

Mikasa pov.

Weeks have passed since Eren and I kissed at the party. I thought maybe it would just be for the night but nope! Even after that Eren kissed me each chance he got. He and I have been inseparable since that day. We kiss and hug and hold hands and all of that but he never said we were boyfriend and girlfriend.

When I asked Sasha about it she told me it goes without saying but I still want to hear it from him.  I haven't seen Hitch since her little moment at the restaurant. I wonder if she's okay. I know I probably shouldn't care but for some reason I do. 

It was Thursday afternoon noon and I was going to have to walk home alone because a lot of my friends are doing their own things. The hallways we're silent except for two people leaving and talking pretty quiet. I went to my locker and started doing my combination. I put the book I didn't need in there and looked at my plain locker with pity. I should fix you up someday... I closed the cold metal blue door and went towards the bathroom. I went in and got in the first stall then I peed and went out I was washing my hands and I didn't hear the door open so I was super surprised to turn around and see Hitch. Her arms folded across her chest she looked like she had just eaten a rat.

We stood there awkwardly for a while. "Hello Hitch" I said she walked closer. "How could you?" She said her voice and emotions seemed different. She looked scared hurt and sad. But why what did I do to hurt her?

She came even closer to me. "Whats wrong what happened did I do something wrong?" I asked backing up a little. "YES you did something terrible Mikasa!" She said I kept moving backwards until my back hit the porcelain sink. "What did I do?" I asked curiously "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID YOUR PROMISCUOUS WHORE!" What did she just call me? "Okay you need to calm down I don't know what I did to you but I'm definitely not promiscous or a whore!" I said stepping forward and looking at her darkly. "Now what do you want?"I asked in a deeper voice. She bit her lip and balled her fist I could tell she was trying not to cry. "YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM MEEE!" she yelled tears streaming down her face and she dropped to the floor sobbing. "W-What? Who did I take what are you talking about?" I asked calming my voice and I dropped by her side and caressed her hair. "Eren! He went to that stupid party and now I find out you two have been lovey dovey ever since? You're pathetic Mikasa I knew you liked him but going behind my back that's disgusting!" She shoved me away from her"He shouldn't have gone to your house he should've stayed with me! His girlfriend!"

If I remember correctly Eren told me that they broke up...

I inhaled and rolled my eyes "you aren't his girlfriend anymore Hitch he told me so." She let out a sarcastic laugh. "Of course he said that to you idiot Eren will say anything to get laid"
I looked at her "Get laid?" I asked she frowned "He wants to have sex with you dumbass that's the only thing he cares about. It seems that when his mom died his respect for women did too!" I looked down oh my gosh is that true? "That's not true?"  I meant to say that more powerful and demanding but it came out kinda quietly and more like a question than a statement.

She laughed "You don't believe me?" She asked I shook my head"No! I don't an-and you aren't Eren's girlfriend either because I am!" I gasped after I said that . I hesitantly continued. "He wouldn't lie to me maybe to you but not me. He told me you two broke up so that's the truth!" She licked her lips and wiped the tears from her face. "Fine then come over here I'll show you who's really lying." I furrowed my eyebrows but moved closer to her.She smelled nice I never noticed.  She opened her phone and went to messages. She scrolled for a bit then handed me her phone. "Read." I took it from her and started reading the messages cringing because we were still on the bathroom floor.

Eren💕-

Hitch don't worry I'm not gonna cheat I just need to go there for a little loosen her up and then get what I need from that bitch I've gotta say she's pretty tough it might take longer than I expect

Me-

I don't like you doing this you belong to me and only me you know

Eren 💕-

Lol yeah babe you're the only person I'll ever love!

Me-

Aww you're so sweet!

I stared at the screen not noticing the waterfall of tears going down my face. She turned her phone off and stood up. "You see that honey? Eren Jaeger is a two timing sick man who needs help if I were you I'd avoid him at the best of your ability! Got it?" She asked I didn't know what to say so I just nodded and she smirked. She sashayed out of the bathroom. I can't believe he's done this.

What did I do to deserve being treated like this ...what did Hitch do to get cheated on. I wiped my tears and stood up. I looked at myself in the mirror and shook my head then I slowly walked out of the school.

But I  walked too slow. Soon I felt two arms wrapped around my waist I didn't need to turn around I knew who it was. And I didn't want to see him. "Let go of me Eren" I said in a cold hard voice he chuckled and put his forehead on my shoulder "someone's a little grumpy!" He teased but I wasn't in the mood.  I stopped walking "EREN! LET GO!" I yelled nearly crying again. I guess he got the message because he walked in front of me and gave me a worried look.

He grabbed my shoulders "hey what's wrong?" He asked innocently that made me more mad. I shoved his hands off of me. "WHAT'S WRONG? YOU'RE WHAT'S WRONG EREN YOU CHEATED ON HITCH AND YOU USED ME YOU'RE SICK!" I slapped him hard. "Don't ever speak to me again" I said before running out of the school.