What just happened?

Eren pov

Me-

Armin I need help with something ...

Coconuthead-

What is it?

Me-

Well...have you seen Mikasa

Coconuthead-

Yeah why?

Me-

Nothing I just wanted to get to know her a little better

Coconuthead-

She's at the library ... Don't do anything bad to her she's a nice girl she doesn't need to be scared by you

I roll my eyes and put my phone in pocket. I got up and went to the library luckily I didn't see Hitch once. I look around the library for her. I looked for what felt like forever. Then I saw her back. Her cute cute back. I went up to her from behind and leaned over to her ear and out my hand on her shoulder. "Whatcha readin' Mika?" I asked. She jumped and let out a cute squeak. She's even adorable when she's scared!!
Wait Eren Just friends....Just.... Friends

She apologized to everyone then she turned to me and looked me right in the eyes
"Uhm...uhh...ummm" she said repeatedly it was cute but I was kinda worried "Are you alright?" She nodded and slowly pushed me away. "I was fine but you've come and disturbed my peace do leave now!" She said coldly. I smirked and pulled out the chair next to her. "What are yo-?" He took my book from me."How to Have Fun at a Sleepover eh?" She blushed So damn cuteee"g-give me that you shouldn't have taken it you're very rude" She took it and looked down. I smiled brightly and put ny face in my palm and leaned on it. "You've never had a sleepover have you?" She shook her head still looking down. I stood up"Come on let's go" I said I held out my hand to her and smiled when she looked up at me "where are we going?" She asked me. "I'll tell you if you come with me" I reply.

She hesitatntly put her hand in mine. She gasped as I pulled her out of the library and started running really fast out of the school. We laughed and ran fast."Your car or mine babe?" I asked not even realizing what I just called her. Except for answering she stopped running making us fall. I landed on my hands and knees with a grunt. I looked over at her she was on her stomach next to me she got up quickly and I watched her admiring her body. She frowned at me while brushing the grass off of her "You got my uniform dirty!" I
She whined I raised my eyebrows" What do you mean I got you dirty when you're the reason we fell! What's up with that by the way?" I stood up. She crossed her arms" you're the one who called me babe! What's up with that by the way?" She said. Oh yeah I forgot...to be honest I want to call her that again. Or maybe all the time

I decided to just change the subject " Whatever just answer the question." She looked at me"What question?" I sighed and threw my head back a lite. "Are we taking your car or mine?" I asked again"let's take yours I didn't bring mine." I looked at her confused"Why didn't you bring your car?" She shrugged "I don't live far from the school I'd just be wasting gas if I drove here everyday. I only drive when it's raining or if I'm going to see my Uncle Levi and Aunt Petra." She says as we walk to my car. I nod and unlock the door for door abd we get in."Where are we going?" She asked I smiled excited to take her out "The arcade!" I said happily. "Why?" She asked. I rolled my eyes "I just caught you in a library on a Friday reading a book about how to have a good sleepover...I think you need some fun in your life and the arcade is the best place to start!" I said laughing at how cute that all just sounded. She nodded and looked ahead. I wonder if she's ever been to an arcade. If not then this should be really fun I'll win all the games. I thought. We finally got to the arcade and I smiled big "we're here!" I said she looked into the window of the building that had "ARCADE" in big colorful letters.