Oh Brother

🌹🎄🍄🌸🌺🌷💐🍁🎋🍃☀🌼🌸🍄🎋

Eren pov

Mikasa fell asleep.. She looks like such an angel as usual. I smile a little as we pull up to a hotel. I make sure to lock the door while I go inside to get a room.

No one will ever hurt you Mikasa. I'll protect you.

She's so light while I carry her inside. It was no problem. I open the door and gasp. "O-one bed?" Before I could do anything Mikasa shifted in her sleep and cuddled me as she slowly opened her eyes. "Eren?"she asked while looking up at me.

" it's all right mika we're in a hotel... But there's only one bed don't worry I'll sleep on the floor. " she woke up a little more.

"No! No it's okay please lay with me it's fine. "

"Are you sure? "

"Yes please I want to. "

I smirk "I always knew you wanted to sleep with me"

She blushed and hit me lightly. I chuckled and carried her to the bed. I didn't realize how exhausted I was until I lied down next to my angel. I was asleep within minutes with her in my arms.

The next morning I remembered everything and I wanted to sleep again. No I'm here on a mission I have things to do.

I got out of bed and went to shower while Mikasa was still sleeping. I could hear her on the phone with someone so I tried not to listen to respect her privacy. I brushed my teeth and put on my favorite rubber duck undies.  Once I finished everything I left the bathroom and saw Mikasa on her phone. 

Maybe she'll be impressed by my abs.

She covered her eyes and started laughing, "Eren cover up that's too sexy for me! " I thought she was serious until I remembered my underwear. I started laughing too.

"You like? " I start dancing.

"I love it! "

I blush.

I love you.

I wish I could tell her but I just got dressed. Finally I sat down with her and told her the plan.

"So my brother works in a hospital right?
So I'm gonna break my leg to go see him! "

It's the only logical way!

Mikasa disagreed unfortunately. She suggested we just talk to him after his shift which seemed a lot less painful. So I agreed. We drove to the hospital he works at and I begged everyone to tell me his info.

None of them believed I was his brother.  It was so frustrating I began to turn red until..

"What the hell is going on here? "

I turned around to see some blonde guy with a monkey face and doctors coat on standing behind us.

"Beat it loser I'm trying to see my brother. "

He ignored me and looked at Mikasa instead.

What does he want with her? I don't want to see her with any other guys!

They started talking as if they've seen each other before. Until I realized it was him.

"Whaaat you're my brother! "

The guy just looked annoyed and walked away for a break. But I'm not giving up that easily not after all I've gone through. I took Mika's hand and followed him outside.

The idiot started smoking and had the nerve to offer us some. We watched him suck his cancer stick until he spoke.

"Kid I don't want anything to do with you or your family. "

What the hell?

He's joking right

I'm his own brother and he doesn't want anything to do with me.

"I'm your brother don't you want to bond or something! "

"No I don't"

I was seeing red.

"Why the hell not! "

I was heartbroken. I feel like I can't trust anyone in my family not him or my father. And my innocent mother isn't even here to help.

"We aren't going home I want to know my brother! "

I said on the verge of tears. I know I probably look like a whiney 4 year old but it wasn't fair. He shouldn't be acting like this I'm his brother.
"It's too late for any brotherly bonding. "

"Go home and forget about all this"

Go home.

To my cheating lying father?

To hitch who shot me?

I don't want to go home!

I want someone I can depend on.

I gave up trying to reason with him and just took Mikasa's hand walking away. Mikasa shouted something but I didn't hear it. There was a loud ringing in my ear as we left the hospital. I didn't even register Mikasa taking me to my car and putting me in the passenger seat.

I didn't register her driving us some where or getting out of the car with her.

I look over to see her sitting next to me on a hill with the sun setting in front of us. She wasn't looking at me or judging me. So I looked ahead with her and cried. She held my hand and didn't say anything. 

Who knows how long we were out there for.

It didn't heal everything but it made me feel a little better.

🌷🍁🌺🌹☀🎋🍃💐🍄🍁🍃🎋🌸🎄🌹

Hello again...

Ummm

Do y'all want to know what's been going on with me or no? XD

Also how's your year been so far?

I miss you lots💜