Promise You'll Stay

🍊🍍🥭🥕🥐🍠🍊🥭🍍🥭🥕🍠🥐🥭🍊

Eren pov

After the shopping was finished we headed to the park to set up. I kept debating about Mikasa in my head. I want to marry her but what if it's a bad decision.

If you have any doubt in a decision you probably shouldn't do it then right?

Yeah.. But you could be missing out on and amazing opportunity.

What if Mikasa rejects and our relationship goes bad?

What if she says yes and we have an amazing life together?

What if Hitch comes back an-

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. I look down and see it's my dad calling. I quickly ignore it. I don't feel like talking to him right now he'll probably ask me to do chores or something.

I put my phone back in my pocket and continued to help the others after a while we were finished and now we just had to wait for Mikasa to arrive.

My phone rang again and I ignored it again. I know I probably shouldn't ignore my father's call but right now the most important thing to me was Mikasa. I closed my eyes and imagined our life together in the future.

Going to the beach...
Kissing...
Cooking...
We'd have kids..
We'd have great jobs..

I'm going to do it I'm going to-"Surprise!" I yelled along with everyone when Mikasa arrived. I watched as she gave everyone a big hug. "Don't you think it's a little early to throw a party? " she asked me. I shrugged with a shy smile. "I just couldn't wait and when I saw you left earlier I thought it eas the perfect opportunity to do this. "

She gave me a kiss that felt electrifying yet calming. It helped my mind settle a lot.

I'm not going to ask her. I'll just enjoy what we have now.

We sat to eat and everyone was sharing crazy stories. I tried to listen but I couldn't stop staring at Mikasa she was so beautiful and amazing it had me unconsciously smiling like an idiot.

My mind was clouded with love I didn't even realize the mistake I was making. But the next thing I knew I was down on one knee in front of Mikasa.

"Mikasa, will you marry me? "

Her face was obviously full of shock.

"Ere.. Eren i-"

She struggled for words and everything around us went quiet I didn't have to look to know that everyone was staring at us in awe.

I think for one whole second the entire world just went silent. No one talked or moved. The wind didn't even blow.

The noise that broke the silence was of course my dumb phone ringing. I looked at it my dad again.

I quickly denied the call and focused on Mikasa again. Her eyes were full of tears and it didn't look like tears of joy.

She shook her head and quickly crushed my heart with 5 words..

"I'm breaking up with you. "

Before I or anyone could react she took off running. I wanted to chase her but I was stuck in shock. Instead Sasha and Historia went after her. I stayed where I was just staring at the empty space where Mikasa was a moment ago.

You're an idiot

My phone rang again of course. I thought to throw it in rage but I finally realized how frequently my dad was calling.

Something must be up if he's calling this much.

I answer without greeting but I don't need to as my father starts talking immediately.

"Eren! Where have you been what the hell is wrong with you why haven't you been answering my calls?!" He yelled so loud you'd think I had him on speaker phone.

"I'm at the park with friends. " I said plainly hoping he didn't ask any further questions. He didn't.

"Get home immediately you and I need to have a talk about that little girlfriend of yours. "

I choked at the mention of Mikasa. I wanted to tell him there's no need for me to come since she's not my girlfriend anymore. But I realized they were talking earlier maybe they talked about something that upset her.

I told my father that I'll be there soon and I hung up.  Connie and Reiner promised to clean the park mess up on their own so I left quickly.

I drove home for what felt like years. I wasn't thinking about mikasa or my dad or hitch or anything. My mind was blank all I knew was that I'm driving. 

When I got home I found my dad sitting on the couch he looked the most anxious I've ever seen him.  I stood infront of him.  "Dad what's up? " I asked cautiously.

He didn't bother to look up at me. "Take a seat eren I want to confess something to you. "

I sat down confused. What could be making him and mikasa this upset?

We sat in silence for a while until he spoke. "You have a brother Eren."

I gasped a brother?  I thought my mom only had one child

"A while before you were born I cheated on your mother with a woman I work with.. She gave birth and I didn't want anyone to find out. I paid her to keep quiet about everything but she wanted so much and I had to borrow some money.. Which ended up being repayed by marrying you of to Hitch. But now that Hitch is going away and you're with Mikasa I'm in so much debt. "

He started to cry.

He started to fucking cry

I quickly stood up and grabbed his shirt pulling him to me tight. "DON'T YOU DARE CRY WHEN YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF YOU MARRIED ME OFF TO A GIRL WHO ALMOST KILLED ME! "

"I didn't know she'd try to kill you"

"SHUT UP YOU SELFISH ASS I HATE YOU "

I stormed up to my bedroom locking the door I quickly packed my things.

🍊🥭🥐🍠🥕🥐🍊🥕🍊🥐🍠🍍🥭🍠🍊