Eren

🕊️🦢🌼🐰🐇🐭🐁🐑🐔🕊️🦢🌼🐰🐇🐑

Eren pov

When I open my eyes again I see white.  Is this heaven?  No.. I tricked Armin into giving me his lunch money too many times there's no way I'm getting to heaven...but hell isn't white?  Or is it?  Idk I've never been. My thoughts are interrupted when  I hear a steady beeping,  I look over and see it's a heart monitor.

My heart monitor.

I'm alive.

Hitch the bitch didn't get me this time!  I sit up a little but quickly lie back down groaning in pain. A nurse rushes to me quickly. "Mr Jaeger please don't sit up. " I try to say something to her like okay but my throat feels too dry and sore.  "I'll get you some water and I'll call the doctor to come talk to you. Just try to relax please. " I give a simple nod and she hands me a cup of water.

I drink and wait for the doctor to arrive. I hate hospitals ever since my mom died I never wanted to step foot in one again. But here I am in a hospital bed. The door opens and the doctor comes in.

"Hello Eren I'm doctor Tybur. How are you feeling?  On a scale of 1-10."

I shrug and hold up a 5. She nods and writes on the clipboard "well if you start to feel any worse we'll get another medication for you. " She looks up at me, "Now Eren do you remember what happened?" Kind of?  "No not really" I say my throat feeling a little better.

Dr Tybur puts the clipboard in her lap and she looks at me. "You were shot by Hitch Dreyse, your neighbor found you passed out in the street and they brought you here. The police wanted to talk to you as soon as you woke up but I know this is stressful enough so I won't allow them to speak to you today. Your surgery was successful and you should be feeling completely normal within a year.  You're lucky Ms. Dreyse didn't shoot anywhere fatal and your neighbor found you so quickly or the damage could have been permanent."

Wow I can't believe Hitch really shot me.

The doctor gives a soft smile "You're a strong boy Eren like your father you look just like him too. " she reaches out and pinches my cheek. "Hey!  Stop that I'm not some child! " I wave her hand away and she laughs. "Eat something and then try to rest I'll allow your friends to visit in a few hours. Just press that button if you need me or your nurse. "

She waves goodbye and leaves.

I lie back and look up at white again.  I miss my friends.. I miss my girlfriend.  I smile knowing I'll get to see all of them soon in a few hours. I slowly close my eyes drifting off to sleep.

I wake up to hear the nurse trying to quiet down a group. "Please everyone you must keep your voices down you'll disturb the pa-"

"ERENNNN YOU IDIOT HOW COULD YOU GET SHOT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES NEXT WEEKEND I CANT KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU'RE CRIPPLED! "

I open my eyes in annoyance. Jean.

I sit up quickly and yell back,

"BE QUIET DUMBASS I'D KILL YOU WITH ONE ARM IF I HAD TO! "

The nurse screamed
"Mr Jaeger please lie down you're in no condition to be fighting" I gasp when the pain hits me again and I lie down quickly "Jean you idiot you're going to kill him. " Reiner says.  Historia runs to my bed and holds my hand "Eren.. Are you okay...we thought... We thought" she bursts into tears and Ymir is quick to wrap her arms around Historia's small body. "It's okay Historia he's not dead!  How about we get married to celebrate? "

Armin sighs and hands me a box of cookies. I look down at them"Sorry I didn't know what else to bri-WHAT THE HELL? " I rip open the box and immediately devour the cookies. I hear another scream.

"ERENNN HOW COULD YOU EAT ALL OF THOSE COOKIES BY YOURSELF YOU SELFISH PIG!  DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO SIT THERE AND LOOK AT THEM FOR HOURS?  YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN ME ONEEEEE"

Sasha.

She starts to cry and Connie pats her back. "It's all right Sasha we can go to the cafeteria after this you can eat whatever you want." he sends me a glare. shaaaammeeee

My stomach starts to growl again. "Ah man I forgot to eat like the doc said. " I sigh.  I get out the menu to order some food when suddenly I feel hot air on the back of my neck "Get something for me too Eren. " again sasha.

"Yeah yeah I will." How does this girl stay so thin?

My food arrives and I eat with Sasha and everyone else picking off of my plate. Something's missing..

I look around to spot it.  All of ny friends are here?..my girlfriend isn't here.

I feel like such an idiot for not realizing it sooner.  "Where's Mikasa? " I ask and everyone goes quiet. Sasha shrugs "Who knows I've texted her like a million times but she hasn't responded. Did she say she was busy today? "

Everyone says no.

"She probably broke her phone or something let's go visit her house tomorrow! " Marco speaks up and everyone agrees.  I look down sadly knowing I won't be able to visit her. "Tell her to come see me asap I miss her. " I say.  Connie shoves his body into mine and starts making kissy faces. "Oooohhh Eren's in lovey wovey!!  He misses his widdol girlfwend! "

I push him away "OH YEAH SO WHAT IF I MISS HER AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE TO SPEND ALL MY MONEY BUYING HER FOOD LOSER! "

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK EREN EVERY GOOD BOYFRIEND BUYS FOOD FOR THEIR GIRLFRIEND YOU DON'T DESERVE MIKASA! "

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SHE'D WANT YOU JEAN MIKASA WON'T DATE A HORSE! "

"Mr Jaeger please lie down! "

🐭🐔🕊️🐇🐰🕊️🌼🦢🐇🐔🐑🐔🐑🕊️🐰