Kill Me

Eren POV

Many weeks have passed since  the party. Now I feel confident and happy to kiss Mikasa pretty much whenever we see each other. And we have been inseparable. We do all of that normal couple stuff and if you saw us you'd probably think we were dating. We were but after all that Hitch put me through I don't even know if I want to be called someone's boyfriend again.  To be honest I don't really like the terms boyfriend and girlfriend anymore.

But one day I decided I'll have to get over what happened in the past.  I'm not with Hitch anymore I have Mikasa and I'm ready to make her mine.

I rush to her house but she wasn't there so I tried calling her but she didn't pick up.  I called Sasha and she told me Mikasa was at school so I sprinted there as fast as I could. 

I went all over the school to find her but I couldn't I started to get worried but then I saw her.  I wrapped my arms wrapped around her waist I was about to playfully say 'peek-a-boo' again but instead I got a cold. "Let go of me Eren" I laughed a little and put my forehead on her shoulder"someone's a little grumpy!" I tried to make her happier but that made her angrier.  She stopped walking "EREN! LET GO!" She yelled. Wait is she going to cry?  What's wrong?  I  walked in front of her and looked at her worriedly.

I grabbed her shoulders "hey what's wrong?" I asked a little scared she looked like she wanted to bite my head off and I had no idea why. She shoved my hands off of her shoulders and exploded. "WHAT'S WRONG? YOU'RE WHAT'S WRONG EREN YOU CHEATED ON HITCH AND YOU USED ME YOU'RE SICK!" I didn't even feel the hard slap she put against my now red cheek until she said. "Don't ever speak to me again" After that I felt it... It hurt...i cried...

ⓗⓘⓨⓞⓞⓞ ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ

ⓒⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ ⓘ ⓗⓞⓟⓔ

ⓨⓞⓤ'ⓡⓔ ⓗⓐⓥⓘⓝⓖ ⓐ

ⓖⓡⓔⓐⓣ ⓓⓐⓨ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓘⓕ

ⓝⓞⓣ ⓣⓗⓔⓝ ⓣⓞⓜⓞⓡⓡⓞⓦ

ⓢⓗⓞⓤⓛⓓ ⓓⓔⓕⓘⓝⓘⓣⓔⓛⓨ

ⓑⓔ   ⓑⓔⓣⓣⓔⓡ    ⓜⓐⓚⓔ

ⓢⓤⓡⓔ   ⓨⓞⓤ'ⓡⓔ ⓣⓐⓚⓘⓝⓖ

ⓒⓐⓡⓔ ⓞⓕ ⓨⓞⓤⓡⓢⓔⓛⓕ

ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓟⓔⓞⓟⓛⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ❤️❤️❤️❤️